Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Limited Edition Mountain Dew Xbox 

[1 of 5000]

Never been opened or modded. 100% unmolested. Stickers still intact. Overall in great condition. Includes 1 power cable and one A/V Cable. Located in New Hampshire 🇺🇸. 

Asking: $229.99 + Shipping to the lower 48. Will ship to Canada and Europe just message me.

20171207_211407.jpg

20171207_211601.jpg

20171207_211527.jpg

20171207_211447.jpg

FB_IMG_1512702536497.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By djseanyb@hotmail.com
      hi i new to this i want  some nice new themes to get rid the old looking one any hjelp be great
    • By drd1969
      It has been quite a while since I hacked an OG xbox (5 years).  Although I still have the tools to do it, I was wondering if any new improved methods exist.   Has anyone attempted to use an computer ATX power supply/create any unique non traditional case designs?
      Brian  
    • By exon
      can there be made an image of an entire fatx  harddisk? .with what program can it be done?.  can a hd be copied with a docking station?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.