Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.
Qwix101 Ftp to your xbox
patch default xex
Change Log: Note: Please read the Qwix_FAQ.htm file included with
Qwix! Even with that file included in the RAR,
many of those questions come up all the time.
This is a bugfix release and adds no new features.
Qwix 1.01 fixes:
- Reworked FTP transfer buffers for improved Windows
performance during and after transfers, which can
also increase transfer speeds (especially boost mode).
- Changed default transfer buffer size from 512KB to 1MB.
- Fixed a transfer thread leak which caused various
problems with Qwix after transferring an ISO.
- Fixed a problem that prevented game icons from being
downloaded after transferring an ISO.
- Fixed a problem that prevented batch properties from
taking effect if you pushed a button on the toolbar
before clicking in any other control first.
- Made the XBE rename case-sensitive when deciding
whether it should rewrite the XBE file or not.
- Disabled the "Use advanced Avalaunch features" option
in the connection editor until the SITE REFRESH
command is fixed in Avalaunch. Yes, that's all that
the option does. No, it doesn't make transfers slower.
- Fixed the taskbar disappearing act and an occasional
OLE32.DLL access violation, both on Win98/WinME.
- Fixed a few font and color issues, making things a bit
more consistent with certain themes and platforms.
- Fixed a problem that prevented a transfer to the
root directory of an Xbox drive.
- Fixed a random access violation that was caused by
the component used for all the lists and trees in
the Qwix user interface.
- Made the local PC folder browser show the proper folder
name for shortcut items like My Network Places shares.
- Fixed the Rename ISO feature from the Scan Folders
right-click (from the Load ISO screen, not Scan Titles).