Jump to content
OGXbox.com

Problem with F drive on soft modded xbox


Lo2301
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hie everyone and thx for reading,

I have a problem with my xbox, soft-modded several years ago.

By mistake, I unlocked the drive. I managed to relock it with a previously saved eeprom and it seemed to work.

THe hdd is back in the case. But :

- Xbmc doesn't start anymore (it get stuck and i have to run the alternate dash (evolution-x)

- All my games disappeared from the f drive. Also several music files and possibly video files also (I don't remember everything about what was previously uploaded to the box).

- I tried to re-upload games to the f drive with ftp but created files and folders are auto-erased i don't know why so i can't upload anything

- i managed to upload one game to the e drive and it seems to work but i cannot do it for more games, there's a lack of available space i think.

I'd like, at first, to correct this f drive problem and secondly, i 'd like to recover xbmc.

Can someone explain to me what to do ?

A big thank you to everyone who will try to help me.

Lo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A similar thing happened to me recently, I was using Xplorer 360 to put a new dashboard on my chipped xbox's HDD but when i put it back in, the E drive was completely erased and didn’t even show up when I plugged back into the computer. I ended up needing to use FATXplorer beta 3.0 to reformat the drive from scratch and then put the new dashboard files to get it to boot normally. 

Not entirely sure this is feasible on a soft-mod, but the first step would probably be to:
Back up your C Drive to your computer
Reformat the drive with FATXplorer
Re-insert your C Drive folders
Re lock your drive.

As for recovering XBMC as your default, soft mods are more complicated in how they boot to an alternate dash so I would probably use the disc (Hexen, RockyV's extras, ect) you used to install the softmod and see if it has a set default dash option. 

If its a 1.0-1.4 model Xbox I would recommend TSOP flashing it. It makes recovery a lot easier when stuff like this happens. 

Keep in mind i've only ever softmodded my systems long enough to get them Hardmodded, so you may want to wait for someone who knows more about them than me. 

Good luck with your, recovery effort.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's something more going on than could have been caused just by unlocking/relocking the HDD. I've unlocked/re-locked softmods many times with ConfigMagic and although it is risky the process should not result in a corrupted HDD.  

How did you actually do that unlocking/re-locking? If the softmodded Xbox was rebooted or shut down it would not boot, you'd get error 5. So the relocking must have been done on PC or using another Xbox but with what locking tools? 

It sounds like you may have inadvertently installed a new dashboard which has over-written some of your previous one's files. But something I'm not understanding is how you're getting to a secondary dash (EvoX) to launch it if your main dash was XBMC and is not now working?

I'd suggest you check the formatting of the extended drive(s) (F:\ and G:\ if used) using the app XBPartitioner v1.3 to see if there is a formatting ER (ERror) flag for either. If there is an error that would likely explain the F:\ drive problem. But to correct it you will lose everything that was on the extended partition(s). 

After that: if you have FTP access or a file manager available some shots of the the C:\ and E:\ drive content might help. 

 

Edited by HDShadow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lo2301 said:

THe hdd is back in the case. But :

- Xbmc doesn't start anymore (it get stuck and i have to run the alternate dash (evolution-x)

Where is XBMC installed on the hard drive?

3 hours ago, Lo2301 said:

- All my games disappeared from the f drive. Also several music files and possibly video files also (I don't remember everything about what was previously uploaded to the box).

Run XBPartitioner v1.3 (installed on the E drive or from an installer disc) to make sure that the extended partition(s) are using the correct cluster size. 

Do you see ER printed to the left of an extended partition's size? 

If so, the partition was/is formatted with the wrong cluster size and once you write more data to the partition than the cluster size actually supports files on the partition will get corrupted and some will seem to disappear all together. 

Cluster size as it relates to the maximum partition size:

  • 16KB clusters -> Max actually supported partition size up to 256GBs
  • 32KB clusters -> Max actually supported partition size up to 512GBs
  • 64KB clusters -> Max actually supported partition size up to 1024GBs

The fix (not what you will want to hear!)

reply to my question above for more on that subject.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi KaosEngineer and thx for helping me !

Quote

Where is XBMC installed on the hard drive?

I see 2 folders in E/apps/ called XBMC and XBMC4XBOX. There are files in it.

23 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Run XBPartitioner v1.3

After downloading (i just had the v1.0), installing and running xb partitioner 1.3, here is what I see :

image.thumb.jpeg.c7c009ed81c49ffb461f212945b0aa64.jpeg

 

Indeed, i see the ER printed on the left of partition 6 size. Does it mean i would have to see 32kb clusters ? I have indeed a 512Gb drive inside the box.

What can i do now ?

Thank you very much for your help !

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Lo2301 said:

Hi KaosEngineer and thx for helping me !

I see 2 folders in E/apps/ called XBMC and XBMC4XBOX. There are files in it.

After downloading (i just had the v1.0), installing and running xb partitioner 1.3, here is what I see :

image.thumb.jpeg.c7c009ed81c49ffb461f212945b0aa64.jpeg

 

Indeed, i see the ER printed on the left of partition 6 size. Does it mean i would have to see 32kb clusters ? I have indeed a 512Gb drive inside the box.

What can i do now ?

Thank you very much for your help !

 

 

 

When the hard drive was formatted, the application that did so used the wrong cluster size - 16KB instead of 32KBs.  Many of the older apps and tools that format larger partitions all did so.  XBPartitioner v1.3 knows that for partitions larger than 256GBs up to 512GBs the cluster size must be 32KBs and for partitions just over 512GBs to 1TB the cluster size must be set to 64KBs.

All was good until you finally wrote more than 256GBs of data to the F drive/partition 6.  Once that happened, bad things occurred.  Data started overwriting content already present at the start of the partition.  There's no way to tell what files are still good. 

The partition must be reformatted with the correct cluster size and all data will need to be restored from a backup.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KaosEngineer said:

The partition must be reformatted with the correct cluster size and all data will need to be restored from a backup.  

Hi again KaosEngineer,

Which way do you recommend to do that (reformatting) ? I mean : which software, which options ?

With XBpartitioner 1.3 ? and after i restart the box and re-install ?

Thank you very much,

Lo

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2022 at 4:03 PM, HDShadow said:

How did you actually do that unlocking/re-locking? If the softmodded Xbox was rebooted or shut down it would not boot, you'd get error 5. So the relocking must have been done on PC or using another Xbox but with what locking tools? 

I don't remember exactly. I unlocked the hdd from the xbox, maybe with configmagic. And I relocked it from a pc (maybe with xbox_hdm but i 'm not sure).

 

On 8/3/2022 at 4:03 PM, HDShadow said:

It sounds like you may have inadvertently installed a new dashboard which has over-written some of your previous one's files. But something I'm not understanding is how you're getting to a secondary dash (EvoX) to launch it if your main dash was XBMC and is not now working?

It seems to change, from time to time. At a time, both xbmc versions available from the apps folder in evolution-x stuck at launch and so did the default dash when starting the xbox. Now, xbmc launches when starting as a default dash and get stuck a little bit further...

 

On 8/3/2022 at 4:03 PM, HDShadow said:

I'd suggest you check the formatting of the extended drive(s) (F:\ and G:\ if used) using the app XBPartitioner v1.3 to see if there is a formatting ER (ERror) flag for either. If there is an error that would likely explain the F:\ drive problem. But to correct it you will lose everything that was on the extended partition(s). 

I did it (see my previous posts) and it seems to be one of the problems. Now i'm wondering which tool to use to reformat the partitions correctly (and then re-install lost files and possibly xbmc).

On 8/3/2022 at 4:03 PM, HDShadow said:

After that: if you have FTP access or a file manager available some shots of the the C:\ and E:\ drive content might help.

image.png.cfb2b50190ee35a06745bf96df4254c0.png

image.png.6295e93c7ab94836b9df133b9239d764.png

 

thank you for your help

Lo

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Lo2301 said:

Sorry, I just see now the contributions of tingle64 and hdshadow. I will read these carefully and come back to you afterwards.

Its cool, KaosEngineer knows a lot me than me, thats for sure. I figured I would share my experience and solution, but softmods are inherently tricky to deal with. Better to take the advice of the pros.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Lo2301 said:

Hi again KaosEngineer,

Which way do you recommend to do that (reformatting) ? I mean : which software, which options ?

With XBpartitioner 1.3 ? and after i restart the box and re-install ?

Thank you very much,

Lo

 

You will use XBPartitioner v1.3 on the Xbox.   Make the partition 1GB smaller by pressing the D-pad right.  Then press Start to format the modified partition 6. Follow any other onscreen instructions to complete the operation.  The other unchanged partitions will not be affected.  Reboot the Xbox then run XBPartitioner v1.3 again.  Increase the size of partition 6 by 1GB - press the D-pad left button then Start to format the modified partition.  Reboot then run XBPartitioner v1.3 once more to make sure that the partition is the correct original size and that ER is no longer printed to the left of the size.  When you select partition 6, the 32KB cluster size should be displayed in the lower status section of the app.  Exit XBPartitioner v1.3 - press Back then any button other than Start.

 

FTP the files from your backup to the properly formatted F drive.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking at the drive content C:\ looks normal for a softmod so nothing to worry about there.

The F:\ drive formatting issue is a completely separate one from the dashboard problems described .....................unless the XBMC dash referred to was on F:\.

The E:\ drive is a bit messy but it is impossible to tell where your primary dash is located: its probably in E:\Dashboard but what that E:\Multidash folder is doing I don't know. Never seen that and could mean some sort of custom set up may have been used. Its certainly not a Rocky5 or SID/AID softmod and it doesn't look like the HeXEn softmods I've seen but I'm no expert on HeXEn so I'd edge towards that as being the most likely original softmod.

It still not clear to me what dash actually boots when you turn on the Xbox (using the Power button not the Eject/Close one) - UnleashX or XBMC and you've mentioned EvoX too.

Again some pics of the "Dashboard" and "Multidash" folders' content might help as would a screen shot of the default dashboard or video of the Xbox booting.

BTW it does look as if you used ConfigMagic for the locking/unlocking mentioned - those "EEPROM......." backup files spewed onto the E:\ drive like that are typical of ConfigMagic.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2022 at 11:17 PM, KaosEngineer said:

You will use XBPartitioner v1.3 on the Xbox.   Make the partition 1GB smaller by pressing the D-pad right.  Then press Start to format the modified partition 6. Follow any other onscreen instructions to complete the operation.  The other unchanged partitions will not be affected.  Reboot the Xbox then run XBPartitioner v1.3 again.  Increase the size of partition 6 by 1GB - press the D-pad left button then Start to format the modified partition.  Reboot then run XBPartitioner v1.3 once more to make sure that the partition is the correct original size and that ER is no longer printed to the left of the size.  When you select partition 6, the 32KB cluster size should be displayed in the lower status section of the app.  Exit XBPartitioner v1.3 - press Back then any button other than Start.

This is done. Thank you very much. It works !

On 8/4/2022 at 11:17 PM, KaosEngineer said:

FTP the files from your backup to the properly formatted F drive.

Unfortunately I have no backup of the F drive, I have then to reinstall.

On 8/5/2022 at 4:52 AM, HDShadow said:

The F:\ drive formatting issue is a completely separate one from the dashboard problems described .....................unless the XBMC dash referred to was on F:\.

I agree.

 

On 8/5/2022 at 4:52 AM, HDShadow said:

The E:\ drive is a bit messy but it is impossible to tell where your primary dash is located: its probably in E:\Dashboard but what that E:\Multidash folder is doing I don't know. Never seen that and could mean some sort of custom set up may have been used. Its certainly not a Rocky5 or SID/AID softmod and it doesn't look like the HeXEn softmods I've seen but I'm no expert on HeXEn so I'd edge towards that as being the most likely original softmod.

Yes i know, it's a complete mess. I used The CD Xcalibur 3.4, which is a french mod. I recently downloaded Hexen 2021 but haven't used it yet. I don't know if it's compatible.

 

On 8/5/2022 at 4:52 AM, HDShadow said:

It still not clear to me what dash actually boots when you turn on the Xbox (using the Power button not the Eject/Close one) - UnleashX or XBMC and you've mentioned EvoX too.

The booting dash was Xbmc with evoX as alternate but I've just launched yesterday a longer process of installation of Xcalibur and it's now unleashX as main dash and still evolutionX as alternate one. This process is still not complete enough apparently because I still don't have Xbmc as main dash and working properly, which is my goal. It's not easy to find my through all the menus of Xcalibur 3.4. and I don't want to make a fatal change that would force me to re-start all the process of hacking.

On 8/5/2022 at 4:52 AM, HDShadow said:

Again some pics of the "Dashboard" and "Multidash" folders' content might help as would a screen shot of the default dashboard or video of the Xbox booting.

image.png.1a319a10903bb99491084d80822325f7.png

image.png.d3d4239180f1c9fccf6701124be14ef9.png

image.thumb.jpeg.5916275c3f662dc32e5193220bca4604.jpeg

 

I'm wondering now if i can try to use Hexen to manage that multidash process ...

thx for your help

Lo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Lo2301 said:

I'm wondering now if i can try to use Hexen to manage that multidash process ...

thx for your help

Lo

Hexen does not install all of the dashboards in the same location that the XCalibur 3.4 installer disc does. 

I would not use Hexen with your console. 

The best way to clean up the files installed on the various partitions/drives is to run each unknown default.xbe to find out which application it is.  Those in named subfolders should be identified by the name of the subfolder the default.xbe file is stored in. 

For example, the unknown default.xbe file:

/E/Multidash/default.xbe

Which replacement dashboard or other application is it? 

Run it by browsing to it in a replacement dashboard's File Explorer.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It looks to me as if this XCalibur softmod is using dual boot to give the user a dashboard selection option.

How is the 'alt' dash enabled?

My guess is by using the Eject/Close button rather than the Power button which is how SID/AID sets up dual boot but limits it to the MS or Installer dash as options.

Here its more interesting, it looks as if you can choose, at set up, which dash from the Multidash folder is launched as the 'alt' dash. It seems over complicated the way it has been done though: there's that Multidash folder with a default.xbe but there's also an "altdash" folder inside the E:\dashboard folder. So where the actual 'alt' dash being used is located and how it is being launched, as KE said, needs to be understood before making any changes to replace either main or 'alt' dash.

You do appear to have XBMC in the Multidash folder.

Again it would help if we could see what's in E:\altdash and, just to confirm its not some elaborate shortcut set up, see what's in the E:\Multidash\XBMC too.  

 

   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Hexen does not install all of the dashboards in the same location that the XCalibur 3.4 installer disc does. 

I would not use Hexen with your console. 

Ok

3 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

The best way to clean up the files installed on the various partitions/drives is to run each unknown default.xbe to find out which application it is.  Those in named subfolders should be identified by the name of the subfolder the default.xbe file is stored in. 

For example, the unknown default.xbe file:

/E/Multidash/default.xbe

Which replacement dashboard or other application is it? 

Run it by browsing to it in a replacement dashboard's File Explorer.

Here is what i see when I run it :

image.thumb.jpeg.e3266881ab3ae3d14d09b5929cd4cd32.jpeg

So this is an app/tool called XSelect 0.9. Then I go on and see the menu :

image.thumb.jpeg.0b0d2764351abb9fde543cd8e337e41f.jpeg

Then, when I choose setup dashboards, it performs a "dashboard scan" in e/ and f/ and finally it shows this list :

image.thumb.jpeg.80dfa21bc5de0ecc5b69d6b759c20dfd.jpeg

I didn't change anything and restart the XSelect and choose now "Setup Applications". There is the same process and then it shows an empty list (same formatting as above).

1 hour ago, HDShadow said:

It looks to me as if this XCalibur softmod is using dual boot to give the user a dashboard selection option.

How is the 'alt' dash enabled?

My guess is by using the Eject/Close button rather than the Power button which is how SID/AID sets up dual boot but limits it to the MS or Installer dash as options.

Yes, you're right.

1 hour ago, HDShadow said:

Here its more interesting, it looks as if you can choose, at set up, which dash from the Multidash folder is launched as the 'alt' dash. It seems over complicated the way it has been done though: there's that Multidash folder with a default.xbe but there's also an "altdash" folder inside the E:\dashboard folder. So where the actual 'alt' dash being used is located and how it is being launched, as KE said, needs to be understood before making any changes to replace either main or 'alt' dash.

 Yes, i agree, it seems overcomplicated.

1 hour ago, HDShadow said:

You do appear to have XBMC in the Multidash folder.

Again it would help if we could see what's in E:\altdash and, just to confirm its not some elaborate shortcut set up, see what's in the E:\Multidash\XBMC too.

image.png.6394de1daf7b0840fc03557072836201.png

image.png.72be634a99bfba97be12d64bca98d624.png

the content of default.cfg is just this single line : E:\Apps\XBMC\default.xbe

 

image.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi again everyone.

 

At this point, the problem with F drive is solved. The problem is now to make xbmc working, even as an app as a starting point. And that, i can't do it, whatever the version of xbmc. I've just downloaded the 3.5.3. which i think is the latest stable version and it's also stuck at loading. The only thing that changes is the logo at this point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was going to post that it could be using XSelect but apart from what it is for and what it does I have no practical experience with it.

AID (Auto Installer Deluxe) has a XSelect install option "Install XSelect + UnleashX Dashboard" which is probably very similar but I've never used it as I'm happy enough launching alternate dashboards or using the UnleashX controller/remote shortcuts feature instead.

As I thought might be the case XBMC is/was being launched by a shortcut in the Multidash folder rather than a full copy of XBMC located there. If you do not have a working copy of XBMC in Apps ie. E:\Apps\XBMC\default.xbe it is not going to launch when you use the XSelect menu Slot#3 (X) button option.

It looks like to me as if you should be selecting the QuickPick Dash menu option to be launching the other alternate dashboards.

The E:\dashboard\altdash folder content looks like that is indeed where your alt dash: EvoX is located. That's the full dash, not a shortcut.

From the previous E:\ drive content pics that would suggest the E:\Dashboard folder contains your current primary dash UnleashX launched from the "default.xbe" there alongside the "skins" folder and config.xml, item.xml and french.xml.

If you really want XBMC back as your primary dash the important thing to do first is to make sure you have working copy of that, and preferably the last version XBMC v3.5.3, in E:\Apps. You can launch that using UnleashX's file manager by clicking on its "default.xbe" in the E:\Apps\XBMC folder.

If it is not working then you need to get a fresh copy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, HDShadow said:

As I thought might be the case XBMC is/was being launched by a shortcut in the Multidash folder rather than a full copy of XBMC located there. If you do not have a working copy of XBMC in Apps ie. E:\Apps\XBMC\default.xbe it is not going to launch when you use the XSelect menu Slot#3 (X) button option.

Actually I don't know when to use the X button (for instance). I tried to press on the buttons mentioned (except the X one since my xbmc is not working) when starting up with the power button or the eject button and it doesn't do anything.

 

7 hours ago, HDShadow said:

It looks like to me as if you should be selecting the QuickPick Dash menu option to be launching the other alternate dashboards.

 

I did. It's actually a shortcut to launch the various dashes from the same place without having to search for the executable, i think. And it works (except for xbmc of course).

 

7 hours ago, HDShadow said:

The E:\dashboard\altdash folder content looks like that is indeed where your alt dash: EvoX is located. That's the full dash, not a shortcut.

From the previous E:\ drive content pics that would suggest the E:\Dashboard folder contains your current primary dash UnleashX launched from the "default.xbe" there alongside the "skins" folder and config.xml, item.xml and french.xml.

Yes, I agree.

7 hours ago, HDShadow said:

If you really want XBMC back as your primary dash the important thing to do first is to make sure you have working copy of that, and preferably the last version XBMC v3.5.3, in E:\Apps. You can launch that using UnleashX's file manager by clicking on its "default.xbe" in the E:\Apps\XBMC folder.

If it is not working then you need to get a fresh copy.

I got a fresh copy yesterday, remove old versions that I had and put the new one (v 3.5.3) in E:/apps/xbmc/. It still get stuck at startup. The only thing that changes is the logo. Also the xbmc.log shows no error (only NOTICE events), which was not the case for the older versions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have tried launching the new XBMC install direct from its "default.xbe" using the UnleashX file manager?

If it does not boot then I'd be surprised and a bit flummoxed as to what the problem might be. As long as your XBMC install is in a single level folder in E:\Apps and has a default.xbe it should work (E:\Apps\XBMC\default.xbe). So check the name of the folder is just "XBMC" and make sure that when you unpacked the no doubt .rar, .zip or .7zip download you didn't accidentally put it inside another XBMC folder.

But if it does work OK you know the problem is with the shortcut.

What I'm not sure is if that "default.cfg" configuration file in the XBMC Multidash folder is there for informational purposes or whether XSelect has its own shortcut system that requires that separate .cfg.

As said I do not know XSelect.

The more commonly encountered Xbox XBE Shortcut Maker does not need a .cfg. XBMC used to come with a ready made shortcut to E:\Apps\XBMC\default.xbe so XSelect must be doing it differently.

In short you need probably need advice from somebody who know your XCalibur softmod and XSelect.        

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HDShadow said:

Have tried launching the new XBMC install direct from its "default.xbe" using the UnleashX file manager?

Yes. I did

 

1 hour ago, HDShadow said:

If it does not boot then I'd be surprised and a bit flummoxed as to what the problem might be. As long as your XBMC install is in a single level folder in E:\Apps and has a default.xbe it should work (E:\Apps\XBMC\default.xbe). So check the name of the folder is just "XBMC" and make sure that when you unpacked the no doubt .rar, .zip or .7zip download you didn't accidentally put it inside another XBMC folder.

It doesn't boot unfortunately. I'm flummoxed too ...

I submitted the issue to the forum of xbmc4xbox. If I have something new I'll post it here ... But this forum doesn't seem to be very active 

thank you very much for your help

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2022 at 2:00 PM, Lo2301 said:

I don't remember exactly. I unlocked the hdd from the xbox, maybe with configmagic. And I relocked it from a pc (maybe with xbox_hdm but i 'm not sure).

 

It seems to change, from time to time. At a time, both xbmc versions available from the apps folder in evolution-x stuck at launch and so did the default dash when starting the xbox. Now, xbmc launches when starting as a default dash and get stuck a little bit further...

 

I did it (see my previous posts) and it seems to be one of the problems. Now i'm wondering which tool to use to reformat the partitions correctly (and then re-install lost files and possibly xbmc).

image.png.cfb2b50190ee35a06745bf96df4254c0.png

image.png.6295e93c7ab94836b9df133b9239d764.png

 

thank you for your help

Lo

 

What files are in /E/NKP11?

Do you have an /E/UDATA/21585554 folder?

What files are in it and any subfolders it contains?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a possibility with XBMC not launching that it is a skin or user data problem.

Did you delete the existing XBMC installation (in fact I'd suggest renaming it to XBMCOrg in preference to deleting it) before copying in the new installation.?

If you used the Copy option it should overwrite/replace existing files but it would not delete some UserData and other files which [b]may[/b] be what are preventing it launching.

Normally leaving the UseData files untouched is desirable as the most common reason for copying in a new version of XBMC is to update an existing installation. But if that installation is faulty in some way then the new installation will likely experience the same problem.

An alternative solution would be to try XBMC Error Recovery Mode but doing that will reset to default all your previous user settings which is why I suggested renaming the existing installation instead before copying in a fresh XBMC one.

BTW this forum is far more active than the XBMC4Xbox one and whilst you might be lucky and get a solution from a genuine XBMC guru whose knowledge on the such matters is the size of a planet chances are the only person there who'd actually reply would be me under a different name. :) KaosEngineer here is pretty much as good as it gets on all Xbox matters so you're getting some of the best trouble shooting advice already.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Kaos,

Here are the answers. thx !

19 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

What files are in /E/NKP11?

image.png.666c3d375a0bb278fd3b4df448e12af7.png

19 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Do you have an /E/UDATA/21585554 folder?

What files are in it and any subfolders it contains?

image.png.fec7a5dc332c3afb9e5133c506621b76.png   image.png.36e34c3d8ec7bdf27eaf5fe49ab2adde.png  image.png.ee4ef6a743d09f6273a2dac2394ecd85.png

Content of uxshadow.xml : https://pastebin.com/9f8WS9sK4

 

19 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

When UnleashX is running press the (Y) button to display the System Info screen.  

Scroll down to the UnleashX section.  What are the Version, Path and Phy. Location values?

Version: 0,39,0222A Build 572

Path:E:\dashboard\

Phy. Location: \Device\Harddisk0\Partition1\dashboard\default.xbe

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Board Life Status


Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.