OGXbox.com

Can playing from a hard modded xbox cause glitches in the game?

bulkchart32

i have recently been playing xmen: legends on my hard modded xbox. this is the 1st time i have done this. i have played this game through many times and i have noticed a couple glitches that i have never seen before. this is the first time i have ever played it from the hdd on a hard modded xbox. this is also the 1st time i have ever played it through on a v1.4 xbox. most of the times in the past were on my v1.6 and once on a v1.0. both used the disc. so i'm not certain if it is that i am playing it for the 1st time from the hdd or that i'm playing from a v1.4 xbox for the 1st time. thoughts?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By alcatraz68
      For some reason while trying to flash a new bios to my TSOP I got a message saying 'programming failed', and now I get no picture when my console boots and the LED flashed red and green. So i'm thinking it's bricked. I was wondering if I installed a mod chip would this then save the console? I've seen an 'Aladdin XT+4032 X2 Plus' on eBay and the installation seems very simple for these chips.
    • By iVirtualZero
      Hi i have a Xbox 1.0 with a corrupt bios and i discovered that the TSOP mod wasn’t done before i flashed it and ended up corrupting the bios. I tried the 3 wire trick and that didn’t work and can’t seem to find any bios reflash settings on the Open Xenium mod chip. So that really only leaves me with flashing a new chip and soldering it in. Is that the only option i have?  
    • By iVirtualZero
      I am disappointed with the fan mods for the Original Xbox. I tried a 60mm Noctua Fan and then an 80MM Noctua, but no matter what i do. I cannot increase the speed of the fan. The fan just stays at the same speed settings even during gameplay. And was wondering if i can increase the speed of the Noctua since they are better,quieter fans capable of pushing out more air. I tried increasing the speed through the settings and through the config settings. But it still doesn’t make a difference. My Xbox has an Open Xenium modchip with Unleash X. Did i miss something? Do i need a special adapter? 

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.