Sign in to follow this  
a1matt

Ind-Bios 5004

Download link for the most recent ind-bios: ind-bios.5003.beta.Feb-11-05

(Commonly referred to as
Ind-Bios 5004.)

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SakisTheDrifter
      Hello everyone. I have a question. Can i use only F partition on a 67 Bios? I am asking this because i am using ind-5004 bios and it was fine as far as i had F and G. Recently i decided to make just 1 F partition. I loaded xbpartitioner 1.1 and create a single 290 GB partition for F(it was 120 F and 170 G before) and after that i started loading stuff in it. The problem is that after the free space went to 32-35 GB(dont remember excactly)no new files would be writen on the F partition. The other partitions would get files normally. If i delete something on the F,then it would accept files again until it reaches the free space limit.... Am i doing anything wrong or is the bios supposed to work only with G too?
    • By SlimBoy
      I have a version 1.4 xbox that was TSOP modded with X2 4983.67 bios and 750gb IDE hard drive. I have flashed IND-5004.67 bios to it and now it does not see the G partition. I have tried to re-partition the drive to no avail, it will not see the G partition. If I boot the HEXEN 2018 disk it sees the G partition or if I re-flash the X2 bios it will also see the G partition. I am at a loss to what the problem I have is? Has anyone had this problem before. Thanks.
    • By suwuj12
      Selling a  tsop'd v1.2 mobo w/
      ind-5004 bios & 128mb RAM upgrade...
      $80

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.