Leaked cancelled games

Sadly many promising games get's cancelled and thankfully some of them leaks out on the internet. I haven't found many for the ogxbox sadly, so I wonder what cancelled leaks exists out there known to the public?

Those I know of is:
Kameo (Cancelled for the OGXbox, released for the 360)
Starcraft Ghost
Project velocity
Diddi kong racing adventure

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By AtariSoul
      Hello All
      I know there are some games like HP prisoner of Azkaban that won't work because of long file paths, etc. 
      Does anyone know of a full list of games that don't work?
      I have read that you can use the ISO mounted on a virtual drive with softmod but my XBOX is hard modded so I'm not sure if this would work?
      thanks in advance
      AtariSoul
    • By tjd2
      Is it possible to patch games to 1080i? It's probably not very practical, but it would be interesting to try it with some simpler games.
    • By Sadane
      Hello, so i made this list with all exclusive games/content for original xbox.
      Types of exclusivity:
      Full - there was no re-releases of this game.
      Console - there is PC version of this game.
      Content - there is bonus content available only for Original Xbox version.
      6th generation - there is version for next generation consoles or re-release, but no versions for other 6th generation consoles.
      LIST IS HERE
      Made it for myself but decided to share list to get more information i have missed.
      If you find any mistakes or I missed something - please contact me.
      Also im looking for Original Xbox games with regional content. For now i know two. Dead or Alive 3 with new moves and costumes for Pal version and Airforce Delta Storm aka Deadly Skies with new planes for Pal version. If you know any other - contact me please.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.