OGXbox.com

Lina_Inverse_

Hi everyone!

I have a 1.4 with trace issues, upon plugging in the power it starts automatically and when it's off, will occasionally boot at random.

I managed to repair one trace as a preventative but not the 3 needed to ensure it's not an issue anymore, I found them too hard to work on

https://imgur.com/gallery/ExATwa6 (not my pictures, just as an example!)

I did the equivalent of the white wire and blue, is there another place to solder the other green/purple equivalent connections? It would be on the other side of the board I assume.

If you can solder to the little surface mounted resistors then you can do the holes, If you have the thin kynar wire then the holes arent too bad as you can use the hole for a guide, scratch the surface of the hole a little with a sharp blade and flux the wire and hole, then with the wire poking in the hole put a small amount of solder on the iron and it should flow when you touch the connection.  im not the best at soldering myself but thats how i do these little holes and it works for me (i also invested in a cheap pair of 1.5 reading glasses!).  you can practice on any old circuit board that has those holes.