Sign in to follow this  
Joe Chip

XEcutor Modded Box With Avalaunch Crashing When Accessing Internet

I wonder if anyone can help me with this. It seems the Xbox is crashing when accessing www.crusaders.no (which no longer exists). I've managed to turn off RSS feeds but it makes no difference. It's a real pain as I can't ftp into the xbox because it crashes before I can establish a connection. It works fine when ethernet is disconnected.

Thanks  for any help.

Cheers. Will do. I managed to get around it by using UnleashX, which I installed by burning it to a DVD, moving it across to C:/ and changing the boot order in the bios screen. At least that then allowed me to telnet in to the Xbox, which I couldn't do before. It's been an interesting few days as it's over ten years ago that I last spent any time modding the OG Xbox. Forgot how much fun it is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Joe Chip said:

Cheers. Will do. I managed to get around it by using UnleashX, which I installed by burning it to a DVD, moving it across to C:/ and changing the boot order in the bios screen. At least that then allowed me to telnet in to the Xbox, which I couldn't do before. It's been an interesting few days as it's over ten years ago that I last spent any time modding the OG Xbox. Forgot how much fun it is.

it presents a unique set of challenges just off the beaten path. its alot of fun isnt it. its that razors edge between dinner conversation and full blown obscurity.

Oh yeah, I'm having a blast. Mind you when I'm involved I think the conversation definitely veers towards full blown obscurity. Well, at dinner anyway. I usually just get funny looks 🤔

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By NeTaXe
      Hi guys, unfortunately I will have to sell my precious Xbox with X3, X3CP, etc.
      It's in great conditions and works well. It comes with;
      Xecuter 3 chip installed Xecuter 3 panel X3CP with LCD screen 160GB harddisk with XBMC en CoinOPS installed Component and composite video cable Controller and extension cord Xbox remote Please see pictures attached for details.
      Asking 350 euro excluding shipping from the Netherlands.
      Cheers!
      Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By jlb
      Hi all,
      I just bought an OG Xbox v1.1 with Xbit modchip (Evox 3.6 bios is loaded). I still have to open it up for cleaning and checking if the clock capacitor is still in place.
      Up until now, I had only softmodded my other Xbox.
      So, what should I do to this one? Can I update the modchip's bios with Hexen Tools, or should I use the old updater tool for Xbit?
      I guess I could still update the dashboard using Hexen tools, right?
      I'd really appreciate your help!

• By eduardov94
      I’m selling my ogx360 it’s the 4 player option I’m including the receiver and controller to USB adapter to so your all set to use i haven’t used but once there isn’t any issues it is a cool product shout out to Ryan for making it but i just really been only using my wire controller so I prefer some one to have it and use it instead of just sitting there  I bought the receiver new paid 30 dollars for it it’s an official Xbox receiver I paid almost 100 dollars altogether I’m asking 80 shipped 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.