Cxbx-Reloaded Help Please

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By hands_groober
      Hi again
      Following up on my previous post about mt ram upgrade. Ive ran into another issue.
      I have installed a 1tb HDD. Prior to upgrading my ram I had already formated the with F partition taking 120gb and G partition taking the rest of the space. I have filled F partition with xbox games which has taken quite some time. Ive now realised that IND-BIOS 5003.67 will not read G partition.
      M8 bios will read the G partition but then i wont be able to take advantage of my extra ram. From what Ive read it is to do with how my G patition table is written. If this is the issue, is there any way I re-write the partition table without disturbing the data?

• By dirtykash
      I'm planning to use Ryzee119's Aladdin LCD driver but want to use the Xblast modchips I have as they are essentially the same thing.
      I'm just looking for some help to identify the LCD connection points for the Xblast as I don't have an Aladdin chip to compare to right now.

Looking for points RS, E, Vo and RW on the Xblast

• By Hari125
      Hi! I was looking for unnecessary files on my xbox hardrive when i saw this:

I realised that i have dashboard that i don't need. I opened it and saw that it even wasn't EvoX, but UnleashX (idk why).
      I already have UnleashX, but in different directory (C:/Dashboard). I need help which files to remove that are part of the unnecessary dash (I wanna keep the folders: Alt Dashboard, Applications, Backups, CACHE, MP3, PICS, TDATA, Trainers, UDATA and Video). 
      Thank you!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.