Custom splash + wallpaper - apps artwork

Hi! I just finished setting up my 1.2 og xbox with xbmc origins + UI update and just wanted to share the custom splash.png ad the wallpapers that I made. They make the setup look very clean so I tought someone could want to use them too. I made the combo wallpaper+splash in 3 color options: green-blue, magenta-blue, yellow-orange.

Thought it would be cool to have a fanart pic and some custom covers for apps. They're not the best, due to the fact that I couldn't find enough good pictures while making them, but work well together.

Here you have the final effect (with transparency enabled on 10% to have that "difuminated" effect) and the magenta-blue splash.

Please feel free to tell me what you think about it and if you'd like to have some of this images.

rsz_20201127_145154.jpg

rsz_120201127_141259.jpg

Splash-MB.png

20201127_150636.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Big Poo
      Hey there everyone. I watched a video on YouTube on a Modded Xbox. During the initial startup of the Xbox, it shows an animation and a custom dashboard. Does anyone know how to add the animation before the menu shows up and how to customize the menu?? I have never seen this before except for this video. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.
      Here is a Link to the Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw91sVm2fkI&t=1s
      Starts at 8:03 minutes
      Thanks Again!!

• By Tysonb
      Hello,
      I have a problem with the artwork installer in xbmc4gamers.

I have in the F drive games from # to M and in the G drive games from N to Z.
      When i use auto installer he finds only the games from N to Z.

• By xDarkMaster
      Hi everyone. Recently I've been watching some ModernVintageGamer videos on YouTube and really wanted to get out of the drawer my old modchipped Xbox. It wasn t booting anymore because of a dvd reader failure(error 11 and 12) so I got a used xbox for spare parts off eBay,got the dvd player out of it and put it in my Xbox. The Xbox boots but it won't read even original disks. My question is how do I understand what modchip is installed? Can I run any sort of homebrew via USB and upgrade my HDD ? Thanks in advance.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.