Sign in to follow this  
OgStonerGamer420

Chimp Rar

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Voljega
      So I will receive the components needed this week or the one after.
      This is a hardmodded xbox and I will try to swap a 130 Gb to a 2To one.
      Meanwhile I've been studying Chimp usage base on the latest video by Rocky5 but they are some things which are not clear to me.
      - Is it better to use cable select or slave for the new hdd ?
      - Cocky references a 4s period  to swap ide cable from dvd to new hdd, is it a real thing ?
      - Swapping cable before launching chimp right ?
      -  First option shown at 10'35 'Select from menu' shoudl be the first one FatX right ?
      - Clone from master to slave with a 2TB slave : I want to have F and G both of 950Go size approximatively so I should choose (around 12'19) option 1 C & E and then on the following screen choose 4 'F and G split space evenly' or 5 'Custom F size, G gets the rest'  ?
      - As i am on hardmod or tsop do i need to lock the slave after as show near 16'43 or is it not necessary ? I am asking because I seem to remember that in the options of my system the current HDD is shown as not locked

• By Gray1
      Would someone explain where to FTP Chimp 26812 to. I have watched all three video files and am still confused. I am having trouble understanding the accent. The E Partition folder has three files in it. 2 Folders name Chimp and XPB Table Writer and install instructions.. I take it I am supposed to put these files on the root of E Partition? But what about all the other stuff. Most of it looks unnecessary except maybe the Source File folder. Am I supposed to put it in a chimp folder in Applications? Tearing what little hair i have left out.  Thanks

• By Beater
      So I am very new to the xbox modding scene and I bought all the stuff that is required to softmod my v1.6 xbox and I have been pretty successful thus far but I have ran into a brick wall. I bought a 250gb hard drive that will replace the previous hard drive and I and going through all the instructions on how to clone via chimp. Well I open up my chimp and it says it cannot lock my hard drive I have no idea if I can fix this or not and I havent been able to find anything online that has helped me with this. It also doesnt help that I really dont understand how alot of this works I am just following instructions if someone could please help me with this I would be greatly appreciated I can provide any information that you need.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.