Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Mave_rick
      Hi there, 
      Noob that just join this community for some solid advice/direction for my upgrade,  
      I have a working 1.6A xbox with a Super Aladdin Live modchip running XBMC on a 80 Gb IDE HDD
      My aim is to upgrade the HDD to a 500 Gb Sata HDD (I know I could go bigger) and also upgrade to Rocky 5 instead.... 
      I currently have:
      - The 80 wire/40 pin IDE cable (ATA 100/133)
      - IDE to Sata converter 
      - 500Gb Sata HDD
      What are my options? Do I have to hot swap the HDD with the disk drive with a program running on the xbox ?  
      Thanks in advance for any help or links for guides/programs to help me !! 
    • By Yanimo
      So I have 2 IDE HDD's that are dead now. my xbox is soft modded with hexen 1.0 I think? two instances that I cloned my original xbox with softmod unto a new hdd that is xbox compatible and locking features is available, at first it was running smoothly then after some time the HDD just dies and outputs an error 07 after rebooting checked the hdd and was not spinning is my xbox killing my HDD's?
    • By cuacs
      Hello there, I recently decided to give a second chance to my old Xbox, my parents bought it to me back in 2004 when I was 12 years old. it is a v1.0 and always has booted EvoX, even to this day, the problem is that I can't find any modchip or TSOP. Maybe it's my lack of expertise but I thought that EvoX only boot in a hardmoded machine, so where it is? And if there is no chip, how can it boot EvoX?
      I've already removed and cleaned the clock capacitor leak, no visible corrosion.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.