Wtb XCm Ruby Case

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By NightBreeze
      I wanted to switch out the stock fan for a Noctua and still retain some of the OG look and feel, this is the result. Maybe it will be of use to someone else as well.
      The design is up on Thingiverse and PrusaPrinters, whichever you fancy. Print instructions are there as well. Enjoy.
      PS. I'm also working on a design that's more compact and easier to print (in two or three parts), I'll post it if I ever get around to completing it. 😄

• By jdub01984
      Pulled my og xbox out of storage, used it for a few weeks and then packed up and moved. Now when I plug it in and turn it on, I get the Christmas lights. Would like to replace the motherboard with a 1.2 - 1.5 model so I can use the same power supply I already have. I have an openxenium coming so don't need any of the drives. Thanks.
    • By beamsbox
      Finally time to let her go. (Plus I can't find the A/V cable, so your on your own there.) Boots to XBMC fully customized with emus, music, and games. 400 GB worth.
      - v1.6 xbox w/Red XCM Case (as mentioned, no AV cable. Case has some cracks, mostly on bottom.)
      - Xecuter 3 CE Chip
      - X3CP Crystal control panel w X3 XLCD (Not sure why, but the bottom of the lcd isn't working properly. It will with my hand close by, but text disappears when hand is removed.)
      - Used to have an X3IR, the board is still inside, but no IR.
      - 400 GB Seagate HD
      - Samsung disc drive

Also have:
      Xecuter X2.6 CE Modchip (everything but the 5v wire for v1.6 consoles, so won't work on that console without some custom work)
      007 Agent Under Fire Game Disc (exploitable to softmod)
      4 controllers
      80 GB WD HD
      250 GB Seagate HD
      Another 400 GB Seagate HD
      Games Splinter Cell and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (only the best games ever...)
      4x USB port to xbox controller port adapter
      AVI to HMDI adapter. (Helped me when booting flashbios on newer TVs.)

Let me know if interested in anything. Highest price wins. Everything as is (I've mentioned all issues I know about.)

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.