Yo2

Wtb XCm Ruby Case

I have one that's not bad in shape, i might be willing to part with it. Only Thing wrong with it is the fan clips are removed, but then again u can install an 80mm custom fan that way.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yo2 said:

LOL I didn't know it was so expensive on the other side of the Atlantic.

yea it sucks :( someone was saying a crystal xcm case sold for $500 by itself or something !

• Like 1

I already have in my hands XCM Ruby and Crystal, i think the quality is very medium. I never pay so much for that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

try ghost case, i mean, they aren't as good but sometimes they have the Ruby in stock. I am also in search of a pristine Xcm Ruby case. have been for a while but every time i find one I'm too broke to buy it.

• Thanks 1

I prefer mine lol

• Like 1

Cheers lol. Recently sold 3 blue and silver Xbox and a Ps2 that matches the above xbox. Need to thin out collection.. got 3 crystals on eBay with led lighting and matching controllers plus lcd temp screen on front.

Also a flip paint Xbox with lcd panel and lighting.