Yo2

Wtb XCm Ruby Case

I have one that's not bad in shape, i might be willing to part with it. Only Thing wrong with it is the fan clips are removed, but then again u can install an 80mm custom fan that way.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yo2 said:

LOL I didn't know it was so expensive on the other side of the Atlantic.

yea it sucks :( someone was saying a crystal xcm case sold for $500 by itself or something !

• Like 1

I already have in my hands XCM Ruby and Crystal, i think the quality is very medium. I never pay so much for that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

try ghost case, i mean, they aren't as good but sometimes they have the Ruby in stock. I am also in search of a pristine Xcm Ruby case. have been for a while but every time i find one I'm too broke to buy it.

• Thanks 1

I prefer mine lol

• Like 1

Cheers lol. Recently sold 3 blue and silver Xbox and a Ps2 that matches the above xbox. Need to thin out collection.. got 3 crystals on eBay with led lighting and matching controllers plus lcd temp screen on front.

Also a flip paint Xbox with lcd panel and lighting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By anode
      Album: Please login or register to see this link.

Saw this pop up for sale locally and made the trip to pick it up. He said his father-in-law was an IT contractor, and apparently he originally got the case empty.
      I got back home and opened it up to find the original case hardware kit sealed in its cardboard box, taped inside the drive bay next to a power cable in a bag. A silica gel pack was taped to the floor of the case. The IO connectors were zip tied together, tucked away in a corner. I am extra certain this case was never used, because the metal plate covering the DVD drive bay was not punched out.
      My assumption is that Microsoft ordered cases from a supplier (says Yeou Chih on the inside) and hand-assembled all 50 units themselves in Redmond. I'm guessing that this case was one that either arrived damaged, or just never got used. If there were rumored to be 50 units, then I suppose this is unit 51. The date code on the back is 4-18-01.
      I'm not entirely sure what to do with it. The inside is perfect, but the outside is a bit rough from kicking around in a basement. Ideally, I'd like to purchase the parts to remake the Alpha tower like N64 Freak did, but considering how difficult it is to find the Intel motherboard at a reasonable price I'm not sure how likely that is to happen. Maybe another 820 chipset board would work instead? I'm seeing a few similar candidates that are half the price of the Intel board. Another option I'm considering is building a similarly-specced PC inside and installing Windows 2000 for some Halo action.
      All I've done so far is clean it up. Thoughts?
    • By Vendest
      HI,
      I bought the Halo 2 jewel from Chimeric system and would like to know if I must use super glue or is there another way to fix it nicely?
      The top case is ready with original jewel removed, I used sand paper and added a bit of spray paint to cover any scratches.
      Thanks,
    • By Ccub
      Just if someone would like to sell one

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.