How To Stick New Jewel Onto the Top Case

HI,

I bought the Halo 2 jewel from Chimeric system and would like to know if I must use super glue or is there another way to fix it nicely?

The top case is ready with original jewel removed, I used sand paper and added a bit of spray paint to cover any scratches.

Thanks,

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By vicicarus
      Thank you in advance for any and all help provided,
      So I installed a X3 chip along with the LCD face plate that has USB on my v1.0 Xbox (not windbond/Sharp). I managed to flash bios to the chip but I am unsure of how to understand the bank switches. Bios checker always show unknown bios.
      I get Evox Bios to load when all 4 switches lights are on.
      I get X3 Bios to load when switch # 2 lights is on.
      Every other switch combination my Xbox just powers cycles on/off 3 times with power button flashing before it shuts down. I can't even get to the flash Bios menu anymore. So my questions are....
      Question 1: On the face plate are my switches are ON if they light up or are they OFF if no light is on! Is this correct? I don't see the on/off wording on it.
      Question 2: How do I determine where to flash a Bios? 256k/512k/1MB/2MB?
      Question 3: The graph description below shows what bank you are on depending on the switch combination, yes?

256k Bank
      Bank 1: on on on on
      Bank 2: off on on on
      Bank 3: on off on on
      Bank 4: off off on on
      Bank 5: on on off on
      Bank 6: off on off on
      Bank 7: on off off on
      Bank 8: off off off on
      512k Bank
      Bank 12: on on on off
      Bank 34: off on on off
      Bank 56: on off on off
      Bank 78: off off on off
      1MB Bank
      Bank 1234: on on off off
      Bank 5678: off on off off
      2MB Bank
      Bank 12345678: off off off off

• By mandalore30
      Hi! I just got an 1.6 xbox with unleash x and the game installed on the hdd but when I launch the game there's no text on the menus and no dialogue, the characters just stay still until skip the cutscene then the game works fine. I've tried downloading a raw iso redump and convert it to xiso and extract the files to the hdd but I get the same issues. does anybody else has this problem?
    • By RetroFix
      I had been selling refurbished Xbox's on eBay for a while, when PayPal restricted my account for seemingly no reason. While I waited for that to hopefully resolve itself, I decided to make a website where you can buy custom modded OG Xbox's as well as repairs.
      Let me know what you think! I haven't gotten around to changing how it looks or anything, as I'm not really an artsy person. Is there any mods that I should include? Are there any problems I should know about? I don't exactly think this will be a big deal, mostly something to keep myself occupied while I wait for my eBay store to come up again.
      Thank you!
      Consolemodshed.com

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.