Vendest

Wts Kasumi Blue + 128mb Ram + 500gb Hdd

Hi,

I am listing for sale a xbox kasumi blue, asking price $300 + shipping at cost from Singapore.

The original mobo 1.0 has been removed overtime and replaced with a rev 1.4 and matching PSU rated for 220v

The xbox includes a 500GB HDD type IDE, an Open Xenium modchip loaded with both X2-5035 and Ind-bios, 128mb of ram

No other mod on the external case aside from 3D printed feets

I have owned the set for about 12 years then acquired a regular xbox about a year ago which I modded to my liking and therefore made the xbox kasumi blue redundant.

Link to actual pictures of the set Please login or register to see this link.

You'll note that the pillow case is missing and was missing from day 1 when I bought it from Japan. Any other items meant to complete the set are available.

I do not have feedback on the ogxbox forum but I have received good feedback on the neo geo forum for selling most of my arcade hardware Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Thanks,

Jerome

Edited by Vendest
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By the415giant
      I have a v1.0 original modded Xbox, it had an old Aladdin mod chip, I wanted to upgrade the hard drive and after doing some research I found out I can brick it by flashing a new bios. The bios is unknown but after running bios checker it reads I have a lpc sst49lf020, it boots up xecuter2 into an evolution x dashboard. If I use the hexen 2019 disc, what steps can I take after I install a larger hdd? I don’t need to clone it, I backed up everything using ftp, and I want a fresh install. Here are some images that may help...
      Thanks for your time. 
    • By wireddd
      So I have a 1.0 with a dead HDD, I used PiPROM to recover the eeprom.bin so I can build a new drive. Is there a tutorial somewhere on adding a softmod directly to the new drive before I lock it?
    • By prtscn
      I have only 1 sata adapter and want to upgrade to 1TB. I have usb adapter, and i could connect my old 2.5" hdd to my laptop and use hirens CD to clone HDD. I think it would work, it would copy all sectors, but what about formatting?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.