puntja

Copy Save Game From XBox To XBox 360

Hey Guys! 

Is there a way to Copy my save game files from my modded Xbox to my 360 with RGH (for backwards compatibilty)

if yes: how can I do that? :)

This may work combined with a small (under 4gig)USB thumb drive used as a memory card.

cn-xb-010006-big.jpg.b38ed974943da8ec731f4153f4bcb0c2.jpg

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

i have a cable like this.. but can't I just copy the Savegame with FTP? I also copy my games from the classic xbox to the 360 with ftp. I just need to know to which folder I have to copy :)

I am pretty sure all your save games would be in the UDATA folder. Not sure about them transferring to 360 because I've never done it but I've backed up my saves before.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:17 PM, puntja said:

Well I know about the UDATA folder, I just don't know there they go on the 360 :(

FTP them or w/e method you want to use off your Xbox. They go in the “Compatibility” folder in HDD1 on your Xbox 360. Browse that and somewhere in there, I don’t remember off the top of my head, you’ll see a UDATA folder to put them in.

Edited by Wally12
  • Like 1