Welcome 65c102

If you can't find what you're looking for just ask there is a wealth of knowledge here.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By theGamer93
      Hello,
      I am Deniz from Germany and I am in the Modding Scene since back in 2008. Since I started my Twitch-Channel where I mod stuff I choose the OG-XBOX as first Projekt. So most XBOXes I had where 1.6 ones and eventually back in 2012-2013 an friend gave me his old XBOX and I never got too look inside.
      As the Clock Capacitor is a ticking time bomb, yesterday I removed it and it became clear... my XBOX is kind of an unicorn as it is an 1.5 XBOX with Aladdin Advanced-Chip and GND + 3.3V have been rebuilt. Well I plan on doing an OpenXenium-Mod and building an ogx360. So I registered myself here as most of the OG-Sources are down nowadays.

Cheers.
    • By MidnightMadness
      I have a backup of my entire softmod/og xbox hdd that i did when i did the softmod on it. It's in a .iso file. It contains everything on it from c,d,f partitions and has the backup of the eeprom in it. My evolutionx dash, skins, few programs like dvdtoxbox. I softmoded it with the sid 5.0 and game exploit, had Evolutionx dash. The hdd i upgraded to 360gb hdd. I must have made the backup before i started burning games to the drive. I have no clue what i did with the original drive, i probably chucked it as i had the backup.
      How do i take this backup .iso and put it on a new hdd to put in my xbox as there doesn't seem to be any tutorials on doing this specifically?

So bit of background;
      I'm not a noob to softmodding og xbox's, but last time i did a softmod was before the rocky5 method existed.
      My xbox is stuck on and will only boot to the xbox dash after an error 21. This happened after i accidentally clicked on connect to xbox live on call of duty and it updateed. I read somewhere there are 2 files you need to delete once a game is copied to hd in order to prevent this, but i can't remember what they are? Any help there would be good to.

I cannot ftp into the hdd anymore as ftp won't find the console. Also i tried burning the Hexen2018 to disk, but that won't boot, and have since learned you need softmod dash for it to boot so no luck there.
      Next i tried xboxhdm23usb beta3 as i have a few spare external 2.5 dives in external enclosures. Only thing i did here was put the eeprom in root folder and tried basic build as is first to see if it will work. But again no luck. It finds the hdd's, but keeps coming up with -h and -d errors  when i choose option 5 or xboxhd program.

Can anyone help?
    • By KoroKoro92
      Hello !
      I really tried looking everywhere but I can't seem to find anything regarding my problem.
      I have a softmodded box with UnleashX, normal stuff.
      I have downloaded the Rocky5 Mod, I have the Xbox Softmodding Tool Extras Disc.iso put in the Xbox Softmodding Tool Extras Disc folder, which is next to the Detacher folder. Both folders are in the apps folder on disk F, they show up in the Applications menu.
      So I start up the Xbox Softmodding Tool Extras Disc app, I get a black screen, and after a couple of seconds it just gives me the UnleashX logo and boots in the normal dashboard with nothing changed.
      I can't seem to find anyone else having this problem, don't know what to do.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.