Sign in to follow this  
65c102

Hi From England

Welcome 65c102

If you can't find what you're looking for just ask there is a wealth of knowledge here.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bulkchart32
      i know the drive from a 360 will not work with an og xbox but are there any parts from a 360 drive that would work? for example, would certain lasers like the SOH-DX1 from a 360 drive work in an og xbox drive that has the same model laser?
    • By yaQcha
      Yesterday I ftp'd Conker Live and Reloaded to my Xbox v.1.0 , however the game doesn't boot up, instead it displays a message saying: "there is a problem with your disc, it may be damaged or dirty". I tried patching the game with ACL in DVD2Xbox but nothing happens, I still get the same error. Is there something more I'm not taking in account? 🙁
    • By calsifer79
      I purchased xbox just released, then 360 and ONE just to play Halo (also with XLink Kai). The original xbox I modified it with hardware I think in 2005 (I had to buy two kits because I'm a beginner), it was super with XBMC. Now after years I am very happy to be able to dust it off thanks to XBMC-EMUSTATION (dashboard !!!).
      Thanks to everyone and a special thanks to Rocky5 !!! Well done !!!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.