Hello everybody,

i got a Xbox 1.1 with Xecuter3 chip installed (soldered, purple one) here. It comes with a power and a component cable. The compontent cable was made by myself (3rd party plug + og sd-av cable) and does not show any noise (no ghosting or etc., refer to pictures). In addition the package includes a Duke controller and a controller s. Everything is in very good shape and works perfectly, only the Duke's cable insulation got a little bit loose that does not affect the the functionality in any way.

I did also some refurbishment:

- Clock capacitor was removed

- mobo's top side was cleaned with spirit (94% alc.)

- fresh thermal paste was applied on cpu and gpu

- the jammed Samsung DVD-drive was replaced with a Philips DVD-drive.

- installed a Samsung 400gb HDD (HD400LD, IDE) with coinops 8 massive and 80+ xbox games pre-installed (total of over 4000 games)

This package costs 450 € + shipping fee (via PayPal, shipping from Germany, EU only). Feel free to ask me any question.

Best regards

elmemoPlease login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment. Please login or register to see this attachment.

Edited by elmemo

Hi, Forgive me but that seems a little expensive for just an xbox with X3 chip.. Are there any there others mods added that justify that price?

This one sold a couple of days ago on ebay for £400/ approx 490 euro and has the X3cp and other mods too.

Please login or register to see this link.

I wish you good luck with your sale :)

Edited by nikeymikey

To speed things up I adjust the price downwards to 350 € + postage. Nonetheless any offers will be considered.

Edited by elmemo

console is still available. Price is 300 € (+ postage) and basis for negotiation. Please feel free to make any offer.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By the415giant
      I have a v1.0 original modded Xbox, it had an old Aladdin mod chip, I wanted to upgrade the hard drive and after doing some research I found out I can brick it by flashing a new bios. The bios is unknown but after running bios checker it reads I have a lpc sst49lf020, it boots up xecuter2 into an evolution x dashboard. If I use the hexen 2019 disc, what steps can I take after I install a larger hdd? I don’t need to clone it, I backed up everything using ftp, and I want a fresh install. Here are some images that may help...
      Thanks for your time. 
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
    • By Kura
      Hi all, I have an issue with my XBOX that doesn't power on anymore.
      Model: 1.2
      TSOP: Yes, iND-2003
      Mods: None other than removal of the clock capacitor
      Misc: Using the Chimeric Systems HDMI adapter (which is awesome)
      Yesterday I received a new modchip from eBay, the Xenium Gold with the 24K OS on it.  I swapped out my old Aladdin chip and fired it up with no issues.  I proceeded to add EvoxM8+, iND-2004, and XBlast on it.  I tested all 3 BIOS and they all worked fine.  From here I decided to do the 128mb RAM upgrade.  I've successfully performed this upgrade once before.  I'm using the same RAM that I purchased from eBay over a year ago that worked on my previous install on my other 1.3 XBOX: SAMSUNG 525 K4D263238F-QC50
      I proceeded to solder in all the chips, but when I went to turn on the XBOX nothing happened.  No light, no response, nothing.  I don't ever recall hearing a pop or a snap.  I double checked that I connected everything.
      Troubleshooting:
      - I thought it might be the PSU so I swapped in the working PSU from the 1.3 XBOX that I successfully did the RAM upgrade on and the same results.
      - The only thing I noticed was that when I pressed eject or power on either PSU, the Xenium chip LED lit up.  If I held either button the LED just flashed.  Other than that, no activity from the board whatsoever
      - One thing I noticed is that I soldered the final chip in backwards (chip 4 according to the XBlast diagram, the one closest to the ATX plug).  I should have taken a break after 2 chips due to fatigue but I pushed through and I guess I wasn't paying attention.  I used my hot rework station to pull the chip off and turn it around.  Same results.
      - After this I decided to just pull the other 3 chips off to troubleshoot it from scratch, but no joy.
      - The repairs for power buttons I've seen after searching are mostly just the trace repairs on the 1.0/1.1.  I'm not great at troubleshooting so I wouldn't know where to begin without a guide on the 1.2 XBOX.
      Did I fry the board somehow?  Did putting the RAM in backwards just kill it?  Did I ESD shock it?   Did I get the iron next to something that I shouldn't have for too long and didn't notice?  Here's some pics I uploaded to imgur since they're too big.  I can take more photos or better photos of certain things if needed.   Thanks in advance.

Please login or register to see this link.
    • By UnD3RtAk8R
      I have 2 og xbox 1.6 version. A little while ago I tried mod them and a bad Chinese adaptor for the hdd upgrade got them malfunction. So I ordered some good Panasonic capacitors and the startech adapters. Now that I think of it after the circuit malfunction I got them dedusted and rubbed them with isopropyl and a toothbrush. A fishy smell came out while I did the cleaning which means I have an electronic problem. On the boards I have one busted capacitor and no leak traces. One is hardmoded one is softmoded. How do I check exactly the problem before I try again to upgrade my hdd's? The problem I get from both xbox is the same. Whenever I plugged the hdd molex the xbox would power down instantly. If however I left the molex unplugged they would power up properly with the 07 error though. So any thoughts? I have a way to check the capacitors but I don't know how. The resistance and the power they must emit. 

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.