Sign in to follow this  
puntja

Fifa 07 Crashes When Loading Into a Match

Hey Everyone! Fifa 07 (NTSC US) always crashes during the load screen when the bar is at almost 1/4th. It's pretty much like a hard crash in windows, everything freezes and the sound loops. I downloaded the Game from Arcade Punks. I tried Unleashx and XMBC4Gamers. My xbox is hardmodded

Does anyone else have this problem? 

5 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Buy an original used copy of the game and rip it with DVD2Xbox. 

Don't rely on Arcade Punks' content to work!

I bought used one but too damaged ... 

Too damaged or the Xbox DVD drive's laser is going out. 

I'm not exactly sure why all the original Xbox DVD drives seem to be dying.  No research has been done to verify the actual cause of the drives failure.  Is it the laser, other part of the reading head assembly or something else failing on these drives? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Radio_Gra
      Hello, I am new here so apologies if I'm posting this on the wrong forum.  I am currently running a v1.6 Xbox with Rocky5's Softmod (v1.1.7) and XBMC4Gamers and am met with a black screen when booting the game 007: Everything or Nothing from my HDD while using component cables.  My legitimate NTSC copy of the game was ripped to my HDD via dvd2xbox (with ACL processing enabled) and I have enabled Force Progressive video mode via the NKPatcher settings (followed by a reboot).  I have attempted to boot the game while the following resolutions have been enabled on my console:
      480p (y) 720 (y) 1080i (n) 480p (y) 720 (y) 1080i (y) However, neither of these configurations seems to result in the game displaying properly.
      If anyone has any troubleshooting ideas, I would be greatly appreciative.  Thank you.
    • By Ging3rguy
      Hi, just TSOPed a 1.1 with IND-BIOS 5003. I used another disk drive as the one in the Xbox is faulty. All works fine with working disk drive but when I try to boot using the faulty drive the Xbox just hangs on the IND-BIOS screen. Do I need to try a different bios?
      Thanks in advance.
    • By morganator666
      So currently on the second week of lockdown here in the UK, decided to venture into my attic where amongst the usual junk (12 suitcases) I found 2 ZX Spectrums, a fully boxed sega megadrive and 5 Xboxes! I cant even recall having that many xboxes - brought them down stairs and all appear to be working, one is chipped and one is softmodded so Im going to start and have a tinker with them to make a retro games console for my TV room..be prepared for lots of questions from me as I can recall much about my modding days anymore!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.