Sign in to follow this  
ericonzetaice

I Just Installed a New Skin and Changed the Settings but the Music and Screensaver Video Aren't Playing.

Check the location where the music and sound files are being loaded from in UnleashX's System -> Settings -> System: Sound and Audio page.  Maybe they are no installed on the hard drive at the associated paths for each sound.

I'd add the skin to the default skins folder too.

Press the Y button when on a menu to show the System Info Page.  Scroll down to find the Path and Phy. Location where UnleashX is running from. The Skins folder should be created at that location.

The screensaver is separate from the skin. It is not tied to any changes made to the skin.  You'll have to set UnleashX Settings to use a different screen saver.

Go to System -> Settings :: System Page :: Screen Saver Section :: Video File to set the path.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Steve Deane
      Very new to the OG Xbox so am very much looking forward to being here and hoping to mod an xbox soon, well at least once I have worked out what I'm doing anyway lol. Currently own 2 black, 1 crystal and 1 crystal green Xbox's which all work apart from on of the black ones which has a dodgy power supply.
      Please be gentle with me if I ask what may be to you guys some silly or simple questions.
      Many thanks and look forward to being here
    • By Stingerrray
      Hi I recently installed and openxenium modchip chip. It is working flawlessly. I want to do two things with the Xbox. Number one I want it to play the library of Xbox games. Number to I want to make it an emulation box. Here are the problems I'm running into.
      1) when I try to install Rocky 5 XBMC emu station via FTP it locks up with just a few kilobytes left during the transfer. I have tried to build my own version and use the pre-built version.
      2) second thing is I want to replace the dash with a good dash and I'm looking for recommendations.
      3) is there any software that will rebuild a hard drive to bone stock? Or a listing of what would reside on the hard drive in a bone stock as new Manor?

Thanks in Advance,
      Rob
    • By TriniGamerENT
      Happy Carnival guys and gals! I am sending greetings from the land of Carnival! Been looking for a site such as this because of my love of the Xbox and I want to prolong my Xbox by modding it and I think this is the site for me! Cheers and don’t forget to drink some beers!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.