Game Case Cleaning

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Alexemme
      519 / 5000   Resultados de traducción
      I bought an original xbox with a softmod and no harmod, I did some research and decided to load jet set radio future by FTO in the games folder in E: to see if it worked but when I started it it only stayed on a black screen, when I restarted the LED changes to orange after starting the xbox startup animation, but does not progress from there. I open the tray and close it but nothing happens. Any help would be welcome, because the xbox was a gift from my girlfriend and I don't want to give her the bad news that I broke the xbox the first day I dont have de HDD key, no backup or anything since i was new in this softmod topic. I dont care if i have to delete everything.

• By Cosmonaut Cartilag
      I'm an absolute cretin and have wanted to go for a paint job similar to the look of the official Mountaindew xbox but instead of neon green i'll have it as neon orange or something. What would you guys recommend? 
    • By technoob
      This game can brick if you sell the wrong cars, restarting competitions doesn't make you recover money, so has anyone a trainer/save-game/cheat for this game to help me out ? Thank you in advance.
      Any savegame is acceptable, even if not 100% complete.
      Nope, there's no trainer for this game in the Evox list, I already looked for it just everywhere.
      Maybe I'm asking too much: but there's a way to edit the XBX files ?

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.