OGXbox.com

Halo Xbox + Matching Controller for sale

My other post was in the wrong sub, here's a fresh one. Sorry about that.

There's a pre-v1.6 Halo Edition that just went up on the Arizona ShopGoodwill, with the matching controller. I'm not bidding on it, figured I'd let people know. There was one a few months back that went for over $500 on there. The prices for stock xbox's on that site have skyrocketed since last year. Used to be no more than $40 for a parts unit.

https://shopgoodwill.com/item/190290748

1 hour ago, MadMartigan said:

Where are seeing that it isn’t a 1.6?

Also, this thread is to document rare consoles. Try to keep posts on topic or just start a new thread if you’re unsure. Good heads up on the console though. 

Sorry about that, I'm new to posting to the site, I'll be more careful. But to tell if its a v1.6 or not, if the A/V port is all plastic, its not a v1.6.5M0oMPC.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NokSueCow said:

Sorry about that, I'm new to posting to the site, I'll be more careful. But to tell if its a v1.6 or not, if the A/V port is all plastic, its not a v1.6.5M0oMPC.jpg

I didn't even know that. Thank you.'

I have gotten Halo editions before usually by finding ones that are for "parts" or "not working" and it turns out to be a worn DVD/Drive belt. I wish more people could fix these things... but sometimes it is helpful that they are clueless. :)

2 hours ago, NokSueCow said:

My other post was in the wrong sub, here's a fresh one. Sorry about that.

There's a pre-v1.6 Halo Edition that just went up on the Arizona ShopGoodwill, with the matching controller. I'm not bidding on it, figured I'd let people know. There was one a few months back that went for over $500 on there. The prices for stock xbox's on that site have skyrocketed since last year. Used to be no more than $40 for a parts unit.

https://shopgoodwill.com/item/190290748

You know, I completely forgot about that. Thanks for bringing it back up. Unfortunately, my Halo is a 1.6 and I'd love to find a 1.2. I've had this one forever. 

Also, don't sweat the post in the wrong thread. It happens. You fixed it and all is well. 

18 minutes ago, MadMartigan said:

You know, I completely forgot about that. Thanks for bringing it back up. Unfortunately, my Halo is a 1.6 and I'd love to find a 1.2. I've had this one forever. 

Also, don't sweat the post in the wrong thread. It happens. You fixed it and all is well. 

You could always buy a motherboard and swap it in. You don't even have to modify the standoff since yours is the other way around. You have a 1.6 case and can do so without modification. The AV port standoffs will be a different length, I think, but other than that, no biggie. :)