XBOX OG

Halo Clear Green

16TB

Nemesis dual fan caddy

Leds Bluetooth sound activated

Stellar HD+

3D printed parts

Noctua Fan

Nice Job. Beat me to the install video :) Very clean soldering. 

Forgot 128MB in the specs.

... Now what are you gonna fill that HDD with?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Nice Job. Beat me to the install video :) Very clean soldering. 

Forgot 128MB in the specs.

... Now what are you gonna fill that HDD with?

Thanks bud.  128MB ram and custom power on off sounds, led strips + led ring.

16tb has XBMC4Gamers Dragon 4TB build and I added to it and changed it to start in XBMX4GAMERS instead of dragon at boot.

Dragon is a cerbios hdd - So yeah I got cerbios going with stellar hd+ but had to strip the cci games out and use folder method on this one.

Edited by Donnie-Burger
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Donnie-Burger said:

Thanks bud.  128MB ram and custom power on off sounds, led strips + led ring.

16tb has XBMC4Gamers Dragon 4TB build and I added to it and changed it to start in XBMX4GAMERS instead of dragon at boot.

Dragon is a cerbios hdd - So yeah I got cerbios going with stellar hd+ but had to strip the cci games out and use folder method on this one.

Folder method! Now THAT"s a HDD I want. Maybe I can buy a clone from you!...

Man... this would probably be fun on shrooms... Or a party. How long did that take to put in and what did you use?

13 hours ago, Bowlsnapper said:

Folder method! Now THAT"s a HDD I want. Maybe I can buy a clone from you!...

Man... this would probably be fun on shrooms... Or a party. How long did that take to put in and what did you use?

I have cerbios folder setup for stellar builds I do for people and a cerbios cci build for non stellar builds - These are the 2 main setups I do for people 99% of the time.

I can clone my 4tb for you anytime for free.

Took me a while to figure out leds since I never tried this led setup on an xbox before.  Now that I know what im doing I can crank this style setup out pretty fast.  The custom power on sounds I only had 2 hours or less to spend with it and I will be back to make some cool power on / off sounds and I will catalog what I make and provide links.

For the bluetooth led controller there are smaller footprint designs and wifi ones but this one was the best one I tested out of 5 or so models and I really like the bluetooth over wifi due to some wifi models require you to hold a button down to connect and since most clients wont be opening their builds I choose bluetooth

Here's parts list of what I used  for led controller, strip, center ring led and sound:

Bluetooth Led Controller:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B17K86HY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1 (These are $10 ish on Ali)

Led Ring: (24 is a tight fight but I couldn't find 30 in WS2812B form, 30s would look and fit better)

https://www.amazon.com/Integrated-Drivers-forArduino-Raspberry-ESP8266/dp/B08PCGGM6G/ref=sr_1_3?crid=IUBRYRL4OW3E&keywords=Sparkleiot%2B24%2BBits%2BWS2812%2BRGB%2BLED%2BRing%2Bwith%2BSM2.54-3P%2BWire%2C%2B24%2BX%2BWS2812%2B5050&qid=1703924969&s=electronics&sprefix=sparkleiot%2B24%2Bbits%2Bws2812%2Brgb%2Bled%2Bring%2Bwith%2Bsm2.54-3p%2Bwire%2C%2B24%2Bx%2Bws2812%2B5050%2B%2Celectronics%2C257&sr=1-3&th=1

Sound Module:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N69H0GQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (Cheaper on Ali)

This one was tricky to trigger sounds when powering xbox on.  I figured a funky way of doing it and works but I need more time on this and there are better sound modules with better quality and longer playback times.

Note:  Led effects look way better with no dvd or hdd caddy in way as per this video:

Here's next build going down - Goal is also to upgrade CPU to 1.4ghz on this build:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Donnie-Burger
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Donnie-Burger said:

I have cerbios folder setup for stellar builds I do for people and a cerbios cci build for non stellar builds - These are the 2 main setups I do for people 99% of the time.

I can clone my 4tb for you anytime for free.

Took me a while to figure out leds since I never tried this led setup on an xbox before.  Now that I know what im doing I can crank this style setup out pretty fast.  The custom power on sounds I only had 2 hours or less to spend with it and I will be back to make some cool power on / off sounds and I will catalog what I make and provide links.

For the bluetooth led controller there are smaller footprint designs and wifi ones but this one was the best one I tested out of 5 or so models and I really like the bluetooth over wifi due to some wifi models require you to hold a button down to connect and since most clients wont be opening their builds I choose bluetooth

Here's parts list of what I used  for led controller, strip, center ring led and sound:

Bluetooth Led Controller:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B17K86HY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1 (These are $10 ish on Ali)

Led Ring: (24 is a tight fight but I couldn't find 30 in WS2812B form, 30s would look and fit better)

https://www.amazon.com/Integrated-Drivers-forArduino-Raspberry-ESP8266/dp/B08PCGGM6G/ref=sr_1_3?crid=IUBRYRL4OW3E&keywords=Sparkleiot%2B24%2BBits%2BWS2812%2BRGB%2BLED%2BRing%2Bwith%2BSM2.54-3P%2BWire%2C%2B24%2BX%2BWS2812%2B5050&qid=1703924969&s=electronics&sprefix=sparkleiot%2B24%2Bbits%2Bws2812%2Brgb%2Bled%2Bring%2Bwith%2Bsm2.54-3p%2Bwire%2C%2B24%2Bx%2Bws2812%2B5050%2B%2Celectronics%2C257&sr=1-3&th=1

Sound Module:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N69H0GQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (Cheaper on Ali)

This one was tricky to trigger sounds when powering xbox on.  I figured a funky way of doing it and works but I need more time on this and there are better sound modules with better quality and longer playback times.

Note:  Led effects look way better with no dvd or hdd caddy in way as per this video:

Here's next build going down - Goal is also to upgrade CPU to 1.4ghz on this build:

spacer.png

spacer.png

God I wanna do a CPU upgrade before the nation collapses... I'm impressed, Donnie. It came out really well. I would love to see how this next one turns out. Looks like you printed stands and stuck a controller jewel on there?

I may take you up on the cloning.

4 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

God I wanna do a CPU upgrade before the nation collapses... I'm impressed, Donnie. It came out really well. I would love to see how this next one turns out. Looks like you printed stands and stuck a controller jewel on there?

I may take you up on the cloning.

Danke.  Yeah I used the stl on thingverse and my son scaled it just right so the controller jewels from etsy would fit.  Lemme know if you want the stl already scaled to proportion.  Im california based if you ever wanna clone my 4tb.

In clear I have already printed:

Aces 1.4ghz cpu bracket

Make mhz hdmi pieces

Maty Suds led track

Noctua rear fan shroud

DVD Delete

Stand

Edited by Donnie-Burger

• 2 months later...