OGXbox.com

xbmc4gamers powerup

vekter303

Hello all,

I was changing settings on my dash and it seems that this - might - have caused my issue.

Regardless of the xbox being powered off with "black button - shutdown" or the main power button on the xbox itself, when I turn on the socket at the wall/power strip the xbox is powering up and turning on.

I had a look through options and setting, but cannot see anything related to this. Can anyone tell me what I might have changed to affect this?

Cheers!

No, it's not an odd response. Turning automatically on after give the Xbox power or only powering up using the reset button or common issues. As said this has mostly to do with some traces that are damaged.

The second option is capacitors that are faulty. So open the Xbox up and check if the caps are flat on top. Even a light bulge means the capacitor has reached its end.

That are the two most common issues when the Xbox is powering on by itself when giving it power. And yes, I've seen this issue many times before.