OGXbox.com

Playing Xbox thanks to @MadMartigan

saintjamesy

Being busy, lazy, and a procrastinator I was looking to buy an already modded Xbox this year. Asked around on reddit and MadMartigan saw my post, offered to sell me one. 

Agreed on a very fair price by my estimation, he kept me informed regarding shipping times as he was waiting for parts and I got my new/old xbox in good time. Console was nicely packaged,  in great condition and then I just looked at it for a month lol. Finally fired it up, and I'm paralyzed with indecision! 700+ xbox games, loaded with thousands more roms for emulators, I've got more games than I could play in a lifetime now!

Loving XBMC4G, simple, snappy, and good looking. Have box art thumbnails for all the xbox games and most of the roms too. Have it hooked up to my Samsung series 7 TV with the Pound HD link and everything looks amazing. Haven't played a game yet that doesn't look great on this combo. 

@MadMartigan I couldn't be more grateful, if i had tried to do this myself I'd probably be in the planning phase for another month! Great guy to get a console from, I'm over the moon. 

• Like 2