Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
cOrPsE

AppleX-Iii (Applex3) Help

Hi I have been helping my friend fix his xbox and we discovered his xbox he thought was stock, has a modchip. The modchip is a AppleX-III. If the power button is held down, xbox turns on normal. If xbox is turned on normal, it acts normal. If xbox is turned on by eject button. The screen flashes white or something really quick then stays black but the modchip lights up.

Nf6HeyW.jpg

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by cOrPsE

jesus!!!!   clean that thing up, that much dust can start to cause probelms on its own.... what version xbox is it?

Edited by Kekule

Apple-X3 install PDF:

and similar in JPG format: apple-X3-plan.jpg

Google's your friend!  Search term, "apple x3 modchip".

KaosEngineer

Edited by KaosEngineer

5 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

Apple-X3 install PDF:

and similar in JPG format: Please login or register to see this link.

Google's your friend!  Search term, "apple x3 modchip".

KaosEngineer

Ok the modchip is installed correctly, the thing is, its doing what i said in the original post. Must not have any bios on it. So I need to enable it once the xbox is in regular mode, then flash it?