Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

im_living_large

XAptor 1.6 .Pdf Install Guide

I have the Xecutor 2.6ce with Xaptor 1.6 that I never used and when I got it I never downloaded the .pdf. I’ve searched using every term I can think of but can’t find it anywhere on the net. If someone has it archived or has better search skills than me and can point me to it I would greatly appreciate it. I have soldering skills but I want to use the Xaptor temporarily for a 1.6 Xbox I just got my hands on.

Here's what I've found on the Wayback Machine (archive.org) from mod-chip.com captures:

Lite version: Xapt_3r_X3_Install_V1.6_Lite.pdf

As per the last page, only customers could DL the full version of this document - cuts short of contact placement and X3 modchip installation. Link said full version but only lite found:

• Mod-Chip.Com FULL Xapt3r 1.6 MANUAL Please login or register to see this link.

Maybe the link changed if you were logged into their website, but archive.org's capture software was not logged in so the Lite version is all it could capture.

I've included a couple of figures from the PDF.  The attached PDF contains more images and instructional text.  The last image downloaded from mod-chip.com's Please login or register to see this link.  catalog page - Product images: Please login or register to see this link.

xapt3r v1.6 - pins.pngXapt3r v1.6 - locations.pngxapt3r_1-6_installed.jpg

Contact E location looks different in the final picture than that shown in Figure #3.  Probably an alternate location for the same signal.

Edited by KaosEngineer

Awesome, thank you so much. I had tried archive.org but couldn’t find what I was looking for. I got a hit of a bunch of links, around 17,000, but didn’t know how to narrow the search down and the link names didn’t have much to go on in way of description. I have a picture of pin placement that I found Googling. That and what you have found should be enough to go on. Thank you again for taking the time to find this!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By N64 freak
      I've been asked about hot to internally install my HDMI mod into an Xbox. Well i finally found the time and did such an install properly!
      As i don't like soldering wires all over the place i went a different route and made it a permanent install replacing the original Video Connector. Cause who would use an old composite cable if you have an hdmi out right? Audio is provided through the HDMI signal of course and it supports 5.1. And with the 3D printed plate to cover the rest off the opening it looks perfect in my eyes.
      And the best part it does almost not need any modification to the Case! Well except trimming a tiny bit off the DVD caddy so it doesn't touch the PCB. The PCB itself does fit into any revision console and is relatively easy to install.
      Any thoughts about the install?

• By OneFellSwoop
      I believe my Xbox is a 1.6 - it has the Xcalibur chip. Correct?
      I purchased a new power cable for the unit. It still does not power up. I ripped it apart and it looks like there is a short on the power supply board. Does anyone know where I can find one for sale for the 1.6? or how to fix this? Picture below. Hopefully the pictures are clear. 
      What else could the issue be???
      Your help is appreciated!
      I am planning to update and revisit this project from 10 years ago. Current Mods - SmartXX mod chip with 180gb HDD. (Nothing special)

• By wikati
      Curious question
      in a furious rush i harvested 2 ram chips off a working board, now id like to re-install these and get it working again because as far as i can remember this unit worked just fine prior.
      the replacement ram came from a friend with a broken console. one chip had 2 twisted pins which laid down pretty nice with gentle persuasion. 
      now that they are installed (2 on the bottom) the unit will not power on?
      power button does nothing, any ideas how ram affects the power process?
      could this be a separate issue? 
      very interested to hear thoughts/theories. 
      the extent of my troubleshooting was testing a working consoles psu on this board which yielded identical results (power button does nothing, i can 'hear' the psu working there is a subtle discharge sound).
      i have 1 more chip to try in place of the twisted one. 
      there are no bridges on the install and contact is made on each pad as far as continuity is concerned.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.