Sign in to follow this  
booyaa5

Ninja Install

It's pretty simple. Once you download and extract Ninja, simply copy the folder to the Emulators folder (or games) on the Xbox. To install an update pack, you simply extract the folder(s) and drag/drop within the Ninja folder on your xbox (or local drive). In other words, the update packs like Premium ninja massive pack and Premium ninja massive pack 2 you would overlay them onto the folder that's already installed, overwriting any files it asks.

The expansion packs/genre packs (like Pinball or The Simpsons) contain only files used for those expansions. No overwriting occurs. 

Just be sure to keep the original archives (rar/zip) in case something doesn't go as planned.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By madmon
      Hey guys,
      Due to the current situation in the world I have decided to finally install my mod chip. I do have a few questions regarding the install. I have read many guides and watched several videos on how to install these chip(aladdin xt plus2) and I rather not cut the trace on the motherboard. I found this video and I do like the idea of having the chip not light up while the xbox is off and not cutting the trace, Now that being said I know the internet is filled with people who find ways to do things differently but are not the right way to do them(I am not bad mouthing this gentleman) . Now my questions are
      1- will installing the chip this way damage my xbox(short/Long term)
      2-Is there any guides that you know of that are better(please link if possible)
      3-is it possible to have the chip setup/installs so I can still boot into ms dash.(I read it is possible to set it up so a long power press will start the chip)
      I do not plan to use a lpc rebuild, I can just do it with wire. 
      Thanks in advance 

• By HDShadow
      Came across this on another Xbox forum: guy tried to softmod with Rocky5's XBSMT using AUF. Installer worked to a point but at the stage where you're meant to reboot, eject the game disc and the softmod install completes he forgot to eject the AUF disc, it booted and the softmod did not complete.
      Result blank screen and from the sound of it the Xbox is still effectively in retail state but now without the retail MS dashboard. It cold boots original game discs including AUF but running the exploit again just reboots the console and the game reloads.
      It apparently won't cold boot burned discs, getting that confirmed just to be sure, but it means he can't use Rocky5's Xtras disc or any other recovery disc. The poster also said he tried to run a dash-updater afterwards to restore the original MS dash but 'it did not work'. I'm skeptical about that and am concerned it might have added another level of complexity to the problem.
      Likely no eeprom backup available but, again, that has to be confirmed.  
      What to do?
      My thought in the absence of other better advice is to delete the AUF game saves and try with SC or MechAssault or TH4 but I know from my own experience that re-softmodding like that does not always work, the games have a tendency to reboot rather that launch the installer.      
    • By Icarium
      Greetings!
      I am very new to the OG XBOX (both the console and the forums).
      I have a 1.4v xbox that I have dusted off recently to install Open Xenium chip. The console was a bit dirty, so I gave it a good cleaning, removed the clock capacitor (which had just started to leak), replaced the fan with a Nexus, and installed the new open Xenium chip. 
      The system seems to be running great and immediately boots into the Xenium OS screen when powered on. The problem: no controller inputs are recognized in any of the controller ports (I've tried with four different working controllers). So basically I boot to Xenium OS, but cannot select any of the menu options. (I should also mention that before the Xenium install, everything had been working fine).
      Now, when this first happened, naturally my thought was that I had not properly reconnected the ports back to the motherboard, but upon checking they seemed to be well connected (I cleaned the ports and reconnected for good measure). I have looked at the traces on the motherboard and they seem fine. I imagine the chip install went okay since I can boot into Xenium OS(?) Port have been cleaned thoroughly. The only thing I have not tried is swapping the 1&2 ports with the 3&4 ports (in case there is a problem with port #1, and Xenium OS will only recognize input from Port #1???)
      Does anyone have any idea what the problem may be? It seems odd that none of the 4 controller ports are working, and all I am left with is an idle Xenium OS screen on my system. Could it be a single bad solder joint on the Xenium chip?Could it be that Port #1 is busted?
      Thanks for the help!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.