Sign in to follow this  
booyaa5

Ninja Install

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Hazeno
      Ok guys got an issue that is getting on my wick. 

Slapped a 2.3b Lite into a 1.6, used a clone LPC Rebuild Kit and proceeded to boot the console.

D0 was connected to the board and ground was connected to the screw hole as usual.

As soon as you put power to the console it will boot up then reset 2 times before FRAGGING. Only when D0 is connected and chip is off. With chip on with M8 1.6 Bios I can get a boot with Evo shield but it hangs after that and still turns on as soon as a power cord is plugged in. Front panel doesn't work at all. 

Remove the chip or D0, and it'll boot fine to the original softmod it came from. 

I've reworked it with my iron, even given it a hot air rework. Which point is most likely the culprit? Apologies on the lead free solder. Was using a friends over my own. 

• By Hazeno
      Evening all i've got 2 2.3b Lites and one 2.6. Anybody got the install diagrams as I can't seem to find them only the 2.3b+. 

Also with my LPC Rebuild kit they should work for 1.6's as long as I flash a working bios / Cromwell before installing? As I've ran out of Aladdins and have a few consoles in need of work. 
    • By eduardov94
      Ok I want to install my x3 that is on 1.6 board to a 1.0 board the problem is that the modchip has all the bios flashed to 1.6 is it possible for me to reflash the bios to work on the 1.0 board don’t want to mess anything up 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.