Final Burn Consoles - Show Only Neo-Geo Games?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RexMundi
      I did search first before posting and couldn't find any threads specifically talking about this.  I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.  I have tested with an original XBOX S Type controller and a 3rd party controller.  I have also tested with a USB keyboard and an adapter.  None of which work when I enter XeniumOS.  However, the controllers work when modchip is disconnected.
      This is a 1.4 revision XBOX.  I assume it must be one of my solder joints to the modchip.  I have already reflowed these joints multiple times to fix another issue.  Unfortunately, I closed the machine up before I realized the problem.  Anyone know which pins I should focus on?  Is there a way to test continuity between LPC header pins and the motherboard?
      Thanks for any help you can provide.
    • By Thakarra
      Hey guys, happy new year!
      A few months ago I was given an original Crystal Xbox. As someone who has always been on the Sony side of consoles, I admit, I don't know much about Xbox. However I was told that the Xbox was running EvoX (Can be confirmed, when I turn the Xbox on, there is an EvoX icon on the left hand side of the boot screen) and that the Xbox had a modchip inside.
      The Xbox has been sitting under my bed for a while and I thought today I would dust it out and upgrade the internal HDD. The IDE hard drive inside the Xbox was only 80GB and I had a spare 250GB IDE hard drive I wasn't using. --
      So I went ahead and followed this tutorial: 

Basically I downloaded Hexen 2018 > burned the image to a DVD > put the DVD inside my Xbox > replaced the old IDE HDD with the 250GB one > booted into Hexen 2018 > went into Disk Upgrades > From there I followed the process. 
      After the files had copied over from the DVD, XBPartitioner 1.3 booted up and I made sure that I set the F drive to the full 250GB.
      From there the process was complete. I took the Hexen 2018 DVD out of my Xbox and the UnleashX dashboard popped up. BUT when I look at the drive details on the upper left corner. I can see that there is only around 120gb free on (F:).
      Whenever I try to boot XBPartitioner from the dashboard menu, I get the following error:
      "LBA48 info not found! Custom Partitions will not work with this BIOS! Update your BIOS to one which supports at least LBA48 version 2."
      I done a bit of research and it LOOKS like I need to update my BIOS. But honestly as someone who has no clue what they're doing, this frightens the hell out of me. So that leads me to this post... I'm looking for some help which can preferably be explained in as simple detail as possible, I literally need someone to spoon feed me the steps. I would be so grateful and appreciate it!
      EXTRA INFORMATION - If I load into the EvolutionX dashboard I can see the follow details, which might be relevant.
      BIOS: EvoX M8 (1.6) Kernal: 1.00.5838.01 EvolutionX V+3935
    • By Amigaz
      Located in Sweden but I ship worldwide.

Have four original XBOX base units that I need sell to clear some room here http://www.amibay.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
      I have replaced the harddrives in all of them with bigger harddrives and flashed the BIOS with a custom BIOS.
      All of the units work flawlessly EXCEPT the DVD drives in them which is a common problem with the original XBOX, sometimes they have problem ready discs or close or eject the tray.
      This can be an easy fix, there are tons of helpful tips on the internet to solve this by for example cleaning and lubricating them, replacing the drive belt or calibrating the laser.

The units and prices are as follows:

XBOX unit #1

Version 1.6
      SmartXX V3 chip with custom BIOS (can hold several BIOS'es)
      500GB IDE Harddrive

€60

XBOX unit #2

Version 1.0
      TSOP'ed with custom BIOS
      80GB IDE Harddrive

€35

XBOX unit #3

Version 1.1
      TSOP'ed with custom BIOS
      500GB IDE Harddrive

€45

XBOX unit #4

Version 1.6
      Softmodded
      1TB SATA HDD

€50

All the units are in good condition for it's age, I can provide you with pictures and screenshots if there's a need.

Buyers pays for postage and shipping.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.