eusebio14

Pad Hack for Arcade Setup Help

You could also use KADE if you can find one.

Please login or register to see this link.

Just need a usb adapter, the best part is you can do a shift function and change the joystick to dpad.

Edited by mafiafan123

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sealizard
      Hi,
      Is there a post or a PDF that shows all the file formats for the emulators that go on the OG Xbox?
      I found some roms for the Snes but when I try to launch them in the snes emulator it does not see them, so I just want to make sure I have the right file format first.
    • By bulkchart32
      i bought some broken xbox's. one of them says it freezes after playing for a while. i booted it up and the date was 04/13/44. i changed the date and unplugged it for a while. i then plugged it back in and it had the 04/13/44 again. i have never heard of that being the xbox's default date and i'm guessing it has something to do with the problems that it is having. what the heck would cause one to act like that? it's a version 1.6.
    • By Listai
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Hi everyone
      Yesterday I ran into an issue with my install - I have a 1.6 Xbox so I picked up an Aladdin XT and a rebuild board to make the job easier. Should be easy right? - apparently not as I stuffed it up. Basically I made the mistake of following a video where the rebuild board had a much larger space around the pins which allowed for quite a bit of solder to be flowed onto them - I followed those instructions and when I went to put my board on it didn't sit flush. So for whatever reason I decided to solder it in and see what happened.
      Naturally, it didn't work so I with armed with a lot of patience and a desoldering wick I managed to remove it without destroying any pads or traces - but I have another problem. I didn't remove the unnecessary pin headers for my 1.6 - will the chip still work? and do I need to solder all of the pins to the rebuild board (I'm confused about the plating corresponding to each of the pins) as I'm not sure if I can remove them as you can see from the image the solder has gone directly into the through hole and I don't have the means of removing it.
      Sorry if this is stupid but I barely managed to get the header off of the board (thankfully I ordered extras) I don't want to have to desolder another one of these.
      Thanks!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.