Failed to save to hard drive - Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3

Hi,

I’m currently trying to figure out why tony hawk pro skater 3 keeps saying failed to save to hard disk. I’m wondering if anyone else has come across this issue before? My Xbox is hard modded and has been upgraded with a 2TB wd blu hard drive if that helps

thanks in advance ☺️ 

image.jpg

Edited by Karl_M
Mention what my Xbox uses mod wise
5 hours ago, KaosEngineer said:

How did you add files to the larger hard drive?  Which app/method did you use?

I cloned the hard drive with chimp, used FileZilla to transfer files for games. But I did figure out one thing, my dashboard is XBMC4Gamers, I went to my profile and set individual saves for each profile and now it works for some reason? I’m confused as to why it works now

On 2/14/2021 at 12:49 PM, Karl_M said:

I cloned the hard drive with chimp, used FileZilla to transfer files for games. But I did figure out one thing, my dashboard is XBMC4Gamers, I went to my profile and set individual saves for each profile and now it works for some reason? I’m confused as to why it works now

I think somewhere along the way the save folder for the game save did not have write permission. 

Chaning XBMC4Gamers settings for indivudual user created new folders which changed the permissions of the folder; thus, it is now write-enabled.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ieblj01
      I seem to have a lot of issues with my data files on my G partition.  Any emulators, games, media, etc., on the F partition work flawlessly.  I can copy the same files over to my G partition and it is very hit and miss on whether things will function properly.  There are also times when I can have everything working on G, then copy over some files (FTP or FATxplorer) and suddenly, things go wonky even with files that I never touched.
      My HDD is a Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB.  So my G partition is quite large (803GB).  My F partition is only 120GB.  I used AID to prepare/format the drive.
      My BIOS is the EVOX m8+ CEE FG w/no DVD off the OGXBOX installer 1.5.3 disc.
      Is it possible that I am using a BIOS that doesn't handle that large G partition very well?  Should I be using a different BIOS perhaps?
      It is very frustrating to work on making a HDD and getting the xbox all set up and then suddenly my files are corrupt for no apparently reason when they work just fine on F.
      Any insight here is greatly appreciated.
    • By hands_groober
      Hi again
      Following up on my previous post about mt ram upgrade. Ive ran into another issue.
      I have installed a 1tb HDD. Prior to upgrading my ram I had already formated the with F partition taking 120gb and G partition taking the rest of the space. I have filled F partition with xbox games which has taken quite some time. Ive now realised that IND-BIOS 5003.67 will not read G partition.
      M8 bios will read the G partition but then i wont be able to take advantage of my extra ram. From what Ive read it is to do with how my G patition table is written. If this is the issue, is there any way I re-write the partition table without disturbing the data?

• By mvax
      Need: Crystal XBOX DVD drive bezel
      PM me on here if you have one please.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.