• Similar Content

• By Nier
      Which Xbox dvd drive uses top-60 laser? I found a lot of eBay and Ali express listings for the top-60 laser but without specifying which disc drive is compatible. 

What are your experiences buying refurb/new optical lasers for the Xbox?
    • By streetguru
      Found the pin out
      https://www.ogxbox.com/forums/index.php?/topic/24-xbox-power-supply-pinouts/

So I need to bridge white to black, think it's a 1.6v

But do I also need to bridge blue to black to keep it powered on? It's going to power one fan for a 3D printer using the molex connector
    • By zaiem
      I had xodus matrix on my ogxbox, and the original IDE HDD went bad, so I got my self 120gb SATA SSD harddrive, 80pin cable, IDE-SATA adapter. I decided to remove the chip when I removed the clock capacitor and reinstall it.
      I installed the new SATA HD with the adapter and I try to boot-up I don't get xodus matrix Bios at the bottom of the screen, and Hexen 2020 does not load. I am not sure if I need to re-program the chip and reload the Bios (which I no longer have) again. I still got the programmer board, and the loader winLPC tool...any advice what/where I get a BIOS to move forward and make sure it is not a modchip issue

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.