Sign in to follow this  
mattison1986

New To This Site and Hard Modding

I completed my first softmod a few weeks ago and was not satisfied with the outcome so i ordered a couple of the aliddan xt chips. So far this looks like a great community for it. Any input would be helpfull. Happy to join Mattison   

Edited by mattison1986

8 hours ago, mattison1986 said:

I completed my first softmod a few weeks ago and was not satisfied with the outcome so i ordered a couple of the aliddan xt chips. So far this looks like a great community for it. Any input would be helpfull. Happy to join Mattison   

Hi, what version Xbox do you have, if it is not a 1.6 a tsop is an option? 
Here is a guide to an Aladdin install and more info here on this thread.

Please login or register to see this link.
just scroll down to Dave’s reply on this thread
Please login or register to see this link.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bulkchart32
      i found this through reddit. i'm wanting to try it to get a bigger E drive but i'd have to erase the hdd of one of my xbox's and start all over again. so i'd rather not try this if it won't work. can someone tell me what they think about it. i'll be using a 2tb drive. 

• By Bryang
      Softmod.  64mb xbox.  I originally thought it was cheap component cables. Replaced, didn't work.  Thought bad component connectors, switched televisions.  Still didn't work.

I haven't found any pattern yet.  Has this happened to anyone else?    The blockiness/stuttering will start happening in a game or emulator, then keep happening even upon restart on the menu. Any tips?  Thanks!
    • By sh0rtlife
      everything's been solid for some time now save for a couple of games that simply refuse to work and im ignoring them....., so my wife created a new profile to use instead of using mine so she could set faves and such...seemed like a good idea....but now, no profile works...so im stumped
      "script error"script failed xbmc4gamers"
      then it pops up a message on the bottom left of the screen
      "error script is missing or taking to long to finish, please send me a copy of your xbmc.log file "

i assume the log file thats needed is the /E/xbmc/system..if so..its attached.
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.