Sign in to follow this  
Rochdaleguy

Uk Returner

Hi all 👋🏼

just getting back into the scene after finding my old OG Xbox In loft and deciding to give it another whirl.

my young son was convinced it was the newest Xbox due to its looks. He’s only 6, but had a hard time convincing him it was the original.

anyways, I’ve missed playing about with it, so going to have some fun updating to latest dashes and stuff, seeing what life the old boy still has in him.

Hello Rochdaleguy

Welcome to ogxbox.com

There is plenty of info here to help you upgrade and maintain you Xbox.

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It gets the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

If you have a 6 year old son make sure that if you softmod the Xbox you use a package with built in maximum protection: Rocky5's Xbox Softmodding Tool is the one of choice now. Kids/noobs + softmod without protection = bricked Xbox. Its one of the reasons Heimdall created HeXEn, another popular modding tool set with built in default protection and, later, Rocky5's XBSMT likewise comes with even better protection.

You might like to look at his Please login or register to see this link.   too - could be tailor made for your purposes.

Edited by HDShadow