Sign in to follow this  
ModzvilleUSA

OpenXEnium 1.6 + Lpc Rebuild Board Installation Guide

Hey guys! 

I made a video guide on how to install / setup the OpenXenium modchip on a 1.6 OG xbox including an LPC rebuild installation.

These chips are not much more than the Alladins prebuilt and significantly cheaper if you want to build one yourself. They're way more feature rich as well and support multiple bios' + LCD support. I'd highly recommend these chips my dudes.

Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By H3is3nb3rg
      Attempting a OpenXenium 1.6 mod and there appears to be an issue with the LPC board. I had it all completed and OpenXenium screen came up but after about 1-2 minutes (sometimes less) the fan will speed up, orange light flashes and Xbox powers down which appears to be either a overheating issue or there maybe some solder splatter I cannot see. I'm more than likely going to remove the board and wire it instead, or at least this is what I would like to do. 
      Is there a diagram out there that shows where the header pins should be wired? I have looked and have not seen anything. I do have another board but would rather wire it if this is possible.
      Thank you!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.