OGXbox.com

OpenXEnium 1.6 + Lpc Rebuild Board Installation Guide

ModzvilleUSA

Hey guys! 

I made a video guide on how to install / setup the OpenXenium modchip on a 1.6 OG xbox including an LPC rebuild installation.

These chips are not much more than the Alladins prebuilt and significantly cheaper if you want to build one yourself. They're way more feature rich as well and support multiple bios' + LCD support. I'd highly recommend these chips my dudes.

Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions. 

• 1 month later...

Mais je ne sais pas quel service il offre.

Si je veut un disque dure de 40-120 G - 128mb- des jeux téléchargé ou émulé afin de jouer au jeux xbox original modifiés et amélioré- une image moins pixelisé,, alors je ne sais pas quoi choisir et si ce modchip est compatible. Bien que concernant la version et le bios cela semble compatible. 

But i dont know what is the objective of this mod. And witch hard drive can to be compatible  and if i can to find the good hard drive on the web. If i can put extra ram without complications,  download emulator games or get halo ce and 2 in 720 p.  Don't know how people choose theirs modchip. 

6 minutes ago, sosai880 said:

Mais je ne sais pas quel service il offre.

Si je veut un disque dure de 40-120 G - 128mb- des jeux téléchargé ou émulé afin de jouer au jeux xbox original modifiés et amélioré- une image moins pixelisé,, alors je ne sais pas quoi choisir et si ce modchip est compatible. Bien que concernant la version et le bios cela semble compatible. 

But i dont know what is the objective of this mod. And witch hard drive can to be compatible  and if i can to find the good hard drive on the web. If i can put extra ram without complications,  download emulator games or get halo ce and 2 in 720 p.  Don't know how people choose theirs modchip. 

If you don’t have any soldering skills you are going to need to buy a 128MB MB or do a lot of practicing before you give it a try. You will also need to make sure you have a bios on your modchip or TSOP that supports the ram upgrade.

The advantages of using a xenium or multi bank modchip is that you can edit the bios and not have to worry about bricking your Xbox.

With the xenium you also have support for an lcd mod.