Sign in to follow this  
Noomi

Scummvm 1.4.1

Hi,

I`ve downloaded ScummVM 1.4.1 and ftped it to my xbox. What kind of "roms" will it work with? I mean, i guess i have to get xbox-specific roms of the games i want such as Monkey Island 1, 2, 3 etc? Tried googling, and searching here but have not found useful information.

Thanks a bunch!

You just need the normal scummvm games, same ones you would.play on pc or anything else. A quick Google search will point you in the right direction 😉

There is plenty of ScummVM stuff Xbox friendly and entirely legal too like Broken Sword that can be found direct via the ScummVM web site. As ^ said, and so so long as it supports v1.4.1, the ROM should work OK and if it doesn't say so you can at least try it out as finding ROMS for ScummVM is not difficult.

Broken Sword plays well but missing cut scenes unless you use an addon pack. The latest version of that pack requires ScummVM 1.5.0 or higher but there is an older one that is still available.

Broken Sword II is supported as is the unofficial BS 2.5.

Edited by HDShadow