Sign in to follow this  
shadowfire36

Open XEnium Modchip D0

Ground the D0 from the main board.

You can put the D0 wire under one of the screws

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

This is the one I use.

200.jpg.688e88a1aac7766c70db4926584a0078.jpg

Cheers

SS Dave

Soft modding is like masturbating, It get's the job done but it's nothing like the real thing.

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bulkchart32
      i first installed an aladin chip in the xbox cause i had one laying around. xbox worked great with it. my open xenuim chip came today so i installed it. the ox menu comes up when i boot the console but i have no idea how to get the hexen2020 disk to boot with it so i can install the os. please help.
    • By bulkchart32
      i did my 1st hard mod on a xbox today. i used an alladin modchip on a v1.4. the modchip wouldn't even go on because a cap was in the way so i heated the solder on the cap and leaned it back until it was hitting the cap behind it. now the modchip will go on but it is rubbing against the cap. i think it will eventually cause a problem. how can i fix this issue?
    • By Kink43
      Hi I have installed my Aladdin xt today. I didn't expect to run into any issues as seems simple enough and I can solder small things neatly as I'm used to modifying car ECUs. 
      I think where I have an issue is the d0 wire, none of the guides actually show it connected not can I find an image online.
      The guide I've followed seems to say connect the d0 point on the board to ground. I have done this I think. Please see my picture and it causes my Xbox to not boot just flashes red light. 
      Please can someone help me with where it needs to connect to
      Please login or register to see this attachment.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.