Installing Themes

• 6 months later...

Hi, if you want some in-depth info there are a lot of YouTube vids. On the Xbox an .ini file is generally just information on the program, the .xml describes the file structure and features. If you edit the config.xml for unleashx you can add and remove headings, tell it where to find games, emulators and so on, where to find icons and pretty much anything else you want to edit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dbthundercat
      Hi All, 
      Just discovered softmodding while on a mission to preserve my back catalogue of original xbox games. I started using unleashX as I only really want the game functionality but wanted a clean xbox themed skin whilst showing some key system details. 
      Figured since this forum had helped me get this far i would share the skin in case anyone wants to use it. Preview is a bit squashed since i made the theme for widescreen. 
      all images are PNG and un-flattened so  you can edit anything you want to change.
      Next step is to install a new HDD once all the pieces arrive.

D24B.rar
    • By ProtoMorphix
      Ok... first of all, I m sorry if this is a repeat, however I couldn't find a thread to help. Or at least it wasn't labelled under what I thought it might be.
      I have a TSOP xbox with IND-BIOS. It currently has XBMC installed. However, this XBMC doesnt run all the games that I am FTPing over to the console. Most games run fine, however there is an issue with some games. XIII doesnt run, DOA2 boots then hangs after the initial disclaimer. I am looking to install another dashboard type to load up these games and hopefully boot into them, but I havent been able to do so or find anything online.
      Does anyone know any 'how to for dummies' guides, or can help install another dashboard/application to allow me to boot the games that won't load? And which dashboard or applications would be best?

Thanks in advance. 

Proto 
    • By Tina2040
      How would one go about this? Just simply drag and drop and replace the files? I bought an Xbox with XBMC4Gamers installed. It boots up to XBMC4gamers and is on the latest version.

Thanks!

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.