Sign in to follow this  
Sadane

X2 - Wolverines Revenge Black Screen

Hello.
Recently i tried to install X2 - Wolverines Revenge on my 1.6 hardmodded xbox and got black screen right after launch. I know there is an issue with 1.6 and HD output with some games but im using composite cable and CRT TV. Really cant figure out this problem. Any1 can help?

If you downloaded the game rather than installing it from a disc, have you checked the region of the game? I know ideally modding should remove the region restriction, but I've had trouble with some of them booting (I also have a 1.6 - only softmodded however). They load, maybe get to the main menu and then crash when loading the game, or just freeze on the loading screens or main menus or, indeed, blank screen. But when I got the EU (PAL) version of the game, rather than the NTSC or USA version, it worked perfectly.

Otherwise I don't know what to suggest as I dont have a hard modded system (1.6 systems are difficult apparently and I cant be bothered with it lol)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bandak
      I have a TSOP modded Xbox (PAL) on which I want to view Region 1 DVDs. The console itself is region free and everything seems to be going fine until about 5-10 mins into the DVD, when the picture suddenly freezes and the console crashes for seemingly no reason at all. I have the video settings on NTSC M (when playing the DVD in PAL mode the picture stutter). Anyone familiar with this problem?
    • By Onknight
      There are times when Xbox is on and that annoying screensaver Pop up
      Is there a way to turn it off or delete it I can't stand this thing
    • By Gray1
      I got a problem with a TSOP console but it may have nothing to do with TSOP. When I try to calibrate my screen and save, XBOX gives "unable to save" Error #3.  Any idea what Error 3 is ?

Thanks

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.