Current development of the XBMC4Gamers can be found by following the source link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Some Background Info:

Ok so this started out as a project for my kids, I wanted to give them a dashboard for just loading games and to allow them to have there own saves, as they were fighting over saves :| and also to not allow them access to anything they should be accessing.

Yeah so you can have profiles that have there own save directory on the Xbox, you have a load of views, synopsis support and a crap load of other features that you can see if you check the change log.

All done via XBMC source edits, custom skins and python scripts.

Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link.

Game Posters, banners, fanart, icons, thumbs and tbn files all ready for your Xbox.

This is a copy of my Game Posters _resources Directory. It consists of banners for all my games as well as thumbs, icons, posters and fanart where available.
It's been setup to work with Origins (as well as the default.xml synopsis format that maybe getting added back in) so compatibility with other skins is paramount in my eyes.

Edited by Rocky5
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2