Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ScottSchods
      I have a Jet Set Radio Future save that I have played around 25 hours in that I would like to be able to play on my console, but I haven't been able to figure out how to resign the save. The save has an "error reading JSRF save data" and doesn't let me use my save. The save originated in Cxbx-R and it won't allow me to move the save to or from the console without this error occurring. Not sure how to proceed from here, and would be grateful if anyone wanted to help me out. I have attached the save if that can help, thanks for your time.
      5345000a.zip
    • By KpCollins
      I Tsop'd and de clock capped a 1.1 Last night after realizing I can't do my other Xbox because its 1.6b? Literally the last batch of Xbox's Produced must be with its Manufacter date 16/08/2005
      Ideally I'd like to have this hard modded rather that just Soft because my eyes have been opened.
      I'm looking for a reputable place to buy a Chip at a decent price and which chip would be the best?

I could buy the Aladdin Chip now from here
      http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/home.php?cat=273
      Will this work with the above 1.6b xbox?

Edit: Noticed this is an American store and might not deliver to the UK
    • By Cosmonaut Cartilag
      I'm an absolute cretin and have wanted to go for a paint job similar to the look of the official Mountaindew xbox but instead of neon green i'll have it as neon orange or something. What would you guys recommend? 

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.