OGXbox.com

UPDATED 14/05!!!! My collection of custom artwork (_resources) for XBMC4Gamers :)

nikeymikey

On 4/29/2024 at 8:20 PM, Blobby85 said:

+1 for ccleste, it would be cool to also have artwork for the Zelda3 Port and Zelda Navis Quest.

Your pack is awesome, big probs.

Can someone link me to a working Zelda3 please? I want to take some screenshots for the artwork :)

6 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

Can someone link me to a working Zelda3 please? I want to take some screenshots for the artwork :)

Here's the reddit post from a few weeks ago. And the github from that post. I haven't tried it.

Did you see the message I sent about the other Zelda artwork?

4 hours ago, NokSueCow said:

Here's the reddit post from a few weeks ago. And the github from that post. I haven't tried it.

I have things ready for Navi's Quest, but for some reason I cannot get the assets needed to make the Zelda 3 run without throwing an incorrect assets error :( 

I was hoping someone could pm me a working copy ;)

On 4/4/2024 at 9:09 AM, Blobby85 said:
On 5/4/2024 at 5:10 AM, NokSueCow said:

Art packs for Navi's Quest and Zelda 3 port added to first page :)

Let me know what you think :)

• nikeymikey changed the title to UPDATED 05/05!!!! My collection of custom artwork (_resources) for XBMC4Gamers :)
On 4/4/2024 at 9:09 AM, Blobby85 said:

Is there a chance you can add artwork for PokemonMiniX Emulation? It's the only emulator on my list without exisiting artwork, everything else looks awesome with your pack. 👍

Art for Pokemon MiniX already exists. See attached, this is from the official XBMC4Gamers artwork installer.

_resources.zip

9 hours ago, lopenator said:

Halo 2 Alpha and Beta?

Those would just be a case of taking the standard Halo 2 art and slapping alpha or beta across it somewhere….  If that’s what your’e looking for then I can knock those up easily enough??? 

5 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

Those would just be a case of taking the standard Halo 2 art and slapping alpha or beta across it somewhere….  If that’s what your’e looking for then I can knock those up easily enough??? 

oh lol no need. Ill take care of it hah

26 minutes ago, lopenator said:

oh lol no need. Ill take care of it hah

Lol Its no issue, I can knock them up later on today :)

I have a little project I am nearly done with which I will be sharing with you all later on today and can do some Halo Alpha/Beta ones after that. 

Edit- That little project has to go on hold as XMBC4Gamers doesnt like what I want to do right now. I will need to ask Rocky5 about it and see what he says, it may not be possible :(

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, nikeymikey said:

Lol Its no issue, I can knock them up later on today :)

I have a little project I am nearly done with which I will be sharing with you all later on today and can do some Halo Alpha/Beta ones after that. 

Edit- That little project has to go on hold as XMBC4Gamers doesnt like what I want to do right now. I will need to ask Rocky5 about it and see what he says, it may not be possible :(

now you got me curious what you had planned.

• nikeymikey changed the title to UPDATED 09/05!!!! My collection of custom artwork (_resources) for XBMC4Gamers :)
4 hours ago, nikeymikey said:

@lopenator I have your Alpha and Beta covers done. Just didn't get around to uploading them yesterday. They are nothing special, just basic exactly as I described lol. I will upload them and add them to the link on the first page later on today :)

thanks brotha! nothing special needed at all. just something to put there so it isn't blank! the blank tile bothers me lol 

Edited by lopenator

• nikeymikey changed the title to UPDATED 10/05!!!! My collection of custom artwork (_resources) for XBMC4Gamers :)
  • nikeymikey changed the title to UPDATED 13/05!!!! My collection of custom artwork (_resources) for XBMC4Gamers :)
  • nikeymikey changed the title to UPDATED 14/05!!!! My collection of custom artwork (_resources) for XBMC4Gamers :)