OGXbox.com

Ogx360i and/or ArdPromSD

dtomcat

Considering make a batch of one of these or both…. Is anyone interested in any of these.  Just trying to get a feel of how many I should plan for.  The ArdPromSDs would in the ball park of 30-35.00.  The 360is… I’ll have to price out in hopes cost has come down as last set cost was 180.00/set. Hoping availability is up and costs are down 

39 minutes ago, Dtomcat18 said:

Considering make a batch of one of these or both…. Is anyone interested in any of these.  Just trying to get a feel of how many I should plan for.  The ArdPromSDs would in the ball park of 30-35.00.  The 360is… I’ll have to price out in hopes cost has come down as last set cost was 180.00/set. Hoping availability is up and costs are down 

WOAH, OGX360s are expensive. Nice avatar! :) Looks familiar...

4 minutes ago, Bowlsnapper said:

WOAH, OGX360s are expensive. Nice avatar! :) Looks familiar...

Yes.  Hoping I can get them lower.  Last time was in the heart of the shortage and prices were high (scalpers).  I’m hoping to get cost to around 100.00 then sell for around 150 (only because of how much work goes into making all the wire harnesses)

2 minutes ago, Dtomcat18 said:

Yes.  Hoping I can get them lower.  Last time was in the heart of the shortage and prices were high (scalpers).  I’m hoping to get cost to around 100.00 then sell for around 150 (only because of how much work goes into making all the wire harnesses)

Yeah, those things are quite an ordeal, from what I remember. I wish you luck, sir! :)

17 minutes ago, Dtomcat18 said:

USB port goes to main board (ogx360i). Then a harness goes to “middle man” boards the connect in between ports and motherboard.  This is what injects wireless signals into ports 

Oh that I know! I was just wondering what was on the left of the USB port. Looks like the switch is on the right, correct? Sorry, should have been more clear in my post.

Alright... so there Definitely won't be anymore ArdPromSDs...   I am redoing the entire project with a different processor all together.   I have it successfully reading eeprom and saving it to SD... now just need to code in the Writing to the EEPROM... once that's done... feedback (i.e. LEDs like before).  The benefit of this redo is SPACE!!!!  with the extra space, I'm going to try to implement EEPROM decoding.  This will allow me to save the eeprom under a unique name (Serial number)... as well as save a separate TXT file with all your encrypted keys in plain text (i.e. HDD  Key, Online Key).  **for those not familiar... this is NOT your HDD password.   So big plans... means just like last time... I'll probably let myself down.   But I am hopeful with the extra program/memory space. 🤞🏻

• Thanks 1

Yea.  But having the internal 360…. I really like them.  Thinking I may make one for all of my Xbox’s. They are nice and easy.  I’ll probably get whatever Dustin has up his sleeve too… but I have a feeling… that’s a long way down the road.  Hoping he does the 256mb ram upgrade before his wireless solution 

but yea… cost definitely SUCKS!

Edited by Dtomcat18

Why wait for MakeMHZ to do anything? Just do it yourself! Lopenator... Cost be DAMNED... Lol. I think times are about to get a lot tougher for everybody. Live it up while you can and build that thing. That's what I'm doing: what I can with what I have.  :)

Thats not an indictment... Just encouragement.