This is a collage I made years ago when I was modding of all the different chips and adapters I pulled out of console when installing new chips. I can give close pics of each one if you wanted. Not sure if this was what you were looking for. As you can see I glued them to the side of a Xbox box. 

20190129_123750.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Amigaz
      Just bought an Xbox V1.0 dirt cheap.
      It has a switch on the side, on the inside two wires are hooked up to the switch.
      One goes to ground and the other lead is hooked up somewhere on the underside of the motherboard.
      Starting to suspect the switch disables a TSOP ... is my assumption correct here?
    • By Haizum74
      Are there any issues/conflicts I need to be aware of when tsoping my xbox? Ive been running a soft mod for a week or so and have a sata 500gb HDD locked with apps, games and of course a dash, XBMC4gamers.

If so I can always put the original HDD in to tsop it that way but then am I good to go with putting the 500gb back and just straight booting? OR, do I need to reinstall everything?

Any specific bios reccomendations? I will be using the drive as well as the HDD and on 1.4 I think. Certainly not 1.6
    • By The dude
      So after 19 years I pulled my v1.0 out blew the dust off of it. Turned it on things were not ok. Long story short clock cap pulled, damaged traces fixed. Fired it up and the Xenium logo comes up , some text in upper left that can’t be read lol then it just sits there and does nothing. Chip led is lit up red, used to be orange. Reset solderless pin mount and double checked D0 everything looks good....but again still stuck at boot up. Could use some input. Thanks in advance for patience as I’m sure this has come up before ..I couldn’t find it.

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.