Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Franku69

Recent Emulators

Please login or register to see this link.

they seem to have some updated emulators here, but you have to create an account which is simple..

install xbc4gamers dashboard and you can connect to internet with your xbox

and download the latest apps, emulators and homebrew.

Please login or register to see this link.

this dash has a menu for doing this.

roms not included.

or you can do it manually  by visiting Please login or register to see this link.

still no roms included

Edited by RoofTop
forgot urls

On 03/12/2018 at 2:58 AM, moses_373 said:

emuxtras.net is where all of the developers of these emulators seem to hang out.  It's been a great resource for me!

Thats where i get most of my stuff as well

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By Franku69
      I believe the version I have of unleash X is a little outdated. If I update my version of the software do I lose any of my files? Also if someone provide me with an updated version that would be great.
    • By zoeiscute
      Is there any documentation on how to set up emaulators in XBMC4Gamers? I have XBOX games showing nicely (although they are on F; and the main loader says they are on E:, it works, so I'm gonna leave it) but I cannot for the life of me figure out how emulators are meant to work. I have 2 installed under F:\Emulators and XBMC does pick them up, but when I select one of them it just launches the emulator rather than showing a list of games to choose form like others have shown in videos. How do you set that functionality up?
    • By michael24h
      Hello Gents I'm after emulators icon pack for original xbox, unable to find anywhere

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.