Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Looks like everything I find nowadays is a dead link (sadly, not surprised)! .

I have some really old ones saved for xbox games, but I''m missing the rest. (emulators, homebrew, ports) Anybody have those stashed somewhere?

Edited by benderunit1
  • Like 1

Yes, I have a file called "XBMC_Icon_Mega_pack.rar" that has all of that stuff in there. its a huge collection with multiple banners for some items. it's 736mb. I guess the upload limit at this site is only 100 so i'll throw it in my google drive for ya. Link will be active for a minimum of 1 month and i wont delete until i need the space.

Hope this helps!! B|

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by Tony Kuberka
  • Like 2

If you want a full set of artwork with many views all consistent you can use the xbmc4gamers / xbmc-emustation. Or just use one of those dashboards and use the artwork installer. There are new wide banners created that are the spine view of the game covers. This is complete for every released game. The first and only complete set. You can grab the manual artwork download from Rocky5's GitHub. If you decide to use one of the dashboards instead then there is an artwork downloader and installer for you to use. We named the folders as per the arcade punks set for the manual download for easy merging.

Please login or register to see this link.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By jcstahl1
      I've got a little over 100 games that i've FTP'd to my xbox. I downloaded and resized covers to use for icons. I can add them manually to about half of them but once I get so far through the list, UnleashX will restart and then when I go back into the games list some of the ones I've added are gone. Is there a better way to do this? Am I doing something wrong? I'm just kinda puzzled that it's working perfectly for about the first 50 games and then I get this issue
    • By Phillipe Legenda
      Hello guys, I'm very new to the xbox modding scene and i'm having an issue.
      So far everything works great on my setup,

however the display settings won't stay in 1080i after powering off the system.
      anytime I turn my xbox on it goes to NTSC 4:3 (480ish or even less?)

and when i check the settings, the video output options tend to be disabled even tho i had enabled them previously (480p, 720p, not 1080i, however it doesn't work).

and the ONLY WAY to get my HD layout back is to go into the original Xbox Dashboard (c: > xboxdash.xbe) and enable the 3 video outputs from there (again)

How can I fix this?
      Could it be that the original dashboard is not holding its settings?
      Does the original Xbox have a CMOS battery or something?
      What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide guys.
    • By hycarus
      Hello guys, good nites, can you help me to find this thumbnails for xbmc4gamers, or someone can upload them, please, 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.