Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Not sure where to post this but wanted to let people know to check everywhere for lost items. I thought I looked everywhere for my og xbox component cables in my shed, video game extras totes, garage, ....but I wanted a coax cable and I knew I had one connected in my living room that wasn't being used. While grabbing the coaxial I noticed some component cables in the back and thought they were for a 360. I decided to take them off because I don't have a 360 anymore.  To my surprise they were xbox component cables !!! I haven't had an OG xbox for over a year and a half!!!!!!! They're Original ones!! I think I giggled like a little school girl!!!!!! :1322_punch_tone3::1312_thumbsup_tone3::407_beer::1303_clap_tone4:

Edited by IAmADrunkGuy
grammar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/31/2018 at 10:32 PM, IAmADrunkGuy said:

Not sure where to post this but wanted to let people know to check everywhere for lost items. I thought I looked everywhere for my og xbox component cables in my shed, video game extras totes, garage, ....but I wanted a coax cable and I knew I had one connected in my living room that wasn't being used. While grabbing the coaxial I noticed some component cables in the back and thought they were for a 360. I decided to take them off because I don't have a 360 anymore.  To my surprise they were xbox component cables !!! I haven't had an OG xbox for over a year and a half!!!!!!! They're Original ones!! I think I giggled like a little school girl!!!!!! :1322_punch_tone3::1312_thumbsup_tone3::407_beer::1303_clap_tone4:

you are a drunk guy

• Haha 1