Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
Dezra Uriko

Custom Start Up Screen

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By greggtech83
      Hellow OG Xbox community, creating this topic as a place to discuss installation, operation and modding of an Xecuter 3 CE Red-backed modchip with LCD, for help and questions, I am in no way an expert, but a very knowledgeable technician who is interested in helping others to use, repair or mod their systems. Lets share knowledge!!

• By shawly
      Hi,
      so I've used Please login or register to see this link. to install an Aladdin XT PLUS2 into my rev 1.4 Xbox.
      I soldered D0 to the chip and bridged BT so the chip is always on, but as soon as I power up the system, the screen stays black. If I unplug the chip it normally boots.
      At first I followed the guide and soldered D0 to the LAN LED's ground, but then the Xbox would just boot normally without the EvoX logo, after I soldered D0 to the chip, the black screen problem appeared. (FYI I took the pictures when I still had D0 soldered to the LAN LED's ground. Oh and Ignore the 4 pins at the top, I was too fast and placed the pin header wrong, so I had to solder on 3 other pins)
      I already checked the solder points three times and tried to reflow the solder points two times in hopes that I just messed up soldering the pins, but that didn't help either.
      Can somebody tell me what the cause for this to happen could be? The system doesn't FRAG, HDD spins up, but the TV just stays black.

• By Paul Harrison
      1.4 Version XBOX that as screen flicker and black out. I have tried using different componet cables, other tvs and even the pound hdmi kit. The screen looks like has noise and does blackout. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.