Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

Sign in to follow this  
@ngelus

Hello From Sicily!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By JustWakinUP
      Hello Everyone !

First off let me thank all of the moderators and the creator of this forum for all the work. Starting with and not limited to the domain name efforts, uploads, ftp nightmares in the evenings etc. I feel your pain and joy.  I'm very new to this xbox modding thing, matter of fact I just pulled my original v 1.1 box out of its backpack that hasn't been opened since 2002.  Anyway, just a hello and a couple images i did this morning that I would like to share.. I'll be working on more as i progress and learn more about the file structure and where things go. I have several ??'s which I'll locate the proper place for these.

• By Krushy
      Fantastic to find this group!
      I have a modded 1.6 crystal xbox with a a 300Gb (BIG in the day) HDD.)
      The drive has eaten itself and I am keen to get back to messing with hardware and upgrading to the latest emulators etc.
      Thanks for maintaining this excellent resource and look forward to helping out whenever I can.
      RobbyTR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.