Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us. You can sign in with Facebook with a couple of clicks. No need for a lengthy registration. We also have Tapatalk support so you can use this forum on your phone the same way you use facebook. It will keep you notified.

How To Boot To Game List?

im assuming rocky5's softmod.
checkout his xbmc4gamers... hes done a nice job 'cleaning up' xbmc for a gaming focused front end. also, with a little seraching you will find an excellent resource pack for that build which sends it into another dimension of awesome.  
alternatively you can install xbmc-emustation which seems to be getting his attention now.
one nice thing about using his softmod is you just FTP the xbmc folder into the root of E drive and it will automatically boot it as a dash.
Please login or register to see this link.
most of what im talking about should be here^^^
let me know, i'll try my best to help... 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Board Life Status

Board startup date: April 23, 2017 12:45:48
  • Similar Content

• By lavaphoenix
      Hi guys
          I have a softmodded xbox and would like to create a backup hard drive in case the softmodded drive in the console takes a dump! I know that the xbox hard drive is nulled! I also ftp'd the E:\ folder wich contains the eeprom.bin file to my pc for backup. Can I just ftp all the folders in the xbox hard drive to my pc to create a backup of entire drive? (I use filzilla to ftp files)
    • By Michael McBride
      Here is how to unlock an Xbox hard drive with a program called Hdat2.
      Software link: Please login or register to see this link.
      Software is in attachment also. It is a Boot able iso. 
      I've done a YouTube video showing how to unlock an Xbox hard disk with HDAT2 link here for the program Please login or register to see this link.

This is a WIP, there may be some errors  I will try to update the videos and instructions over time  

6th April edited YouTube video
      9th May 2017 v60b4, new YouTube Video and updated instructions

Set up your PC with the Xbox hard disk as Master and the DVD drive as Slave.
      Set the BIOS to boot from DVD/CD first.
      When the program loads, be patient it takes a little while  
      Type "HDAT2" at the command prompt.
      Select the hard disk by using the cursor keys and pressing enter.
      Scroll down to "Security" press enter.
      Scroll down to "Unlock device" press enter.
      Then press "I" to change from User to Master.
      Pressing "K" will scroll through a list of built in passwords, if you're lucky it'll be one in the list.
      Xboxes are usually "XBOXSCENE" or "TEAMASSEMBLY" which are near the end of the built in password list.
      Press "S" to set and then "Y" to confirm.
      NOTE: You will only get 5 attempts, and then you will have to re-boot, and start again  
      You can also enter a password manually by pressing "P"
      Passwords can be entered in User mode, but you don't get the "K" option for the built in password list.

If you have "zeroed" your hard drive password then 30 HEX is DECIMAL 0.
      Hopefully the video will show what I mean  

Please login or register to see this link.

HDAT2 also has other useful hard drive tools to repair bad sectors, erase etc...
      Have a look at some of the other YouTube videos by other users 
      Video Below:
    • By DarkGabbz
      I made a modded version (details soon) of the Xecuter 3 bios to theoretically boot on all chips (it was tested on a 1.0/1.1 TSOP, SmartXX and Xenium chip). It is 1024k bios so you can't flash it on a 1.2-1.4 tsop. (Config Live won't work because most if not all except x3 chips don't have a dedicated EEPRom)
      Warning: This modded version hasn't been tested on every modchip so don't try to flash it, if you have no way to recover as it might could brick your chip.
      Download: Please login or register to see this link.
      Thanks to xbox7887 for testing it on his Xenium Box and 1.0/1.1 TSOP.
      (Basically just a repost from my Reddit post)  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.